Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (PL)

Liverpool are going to tear us a new one

3 Likes

Sad but true

That was a long through ball PEA had to control with his chest and volley while running with a defender on his back, not really easy to place that in a corner. I felt he did pretty well to place that ball low, not into the keeper and with enough power on it. Not really much more to ask in that situation but I can understand that you might have different criteria.

1 Like

Betting on Arsenal to win and BTTS in each game vs the 14 teams below us over the course of the season must return a strong net profit. People are getting rich off our repeat comedy failings

Koscielny seems very nervous

I’ve won about three or four times on either Arsenal to win and BTTS. Problem is I get pessimistic and make bets like today… Though sadly they come off too often as well haha

Doesn’t look like it’s just me with different criteria based on this thread and shit my mates were saying on WhatsApp :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah, you make a good point to be fair

FFS you morons had 10 players up, and not one got a touch on a tasty whipped ball from xhaka.

Wtf is the point.

Could somebody else not help our geriatric friend Licht?

Lichtsteiner is shit

1 Like

I guess a half time lead was too much to ask.

Could of been a red

I hate watching lichtseiner play. So fucking bad with the ball.

Well different than mine, I never said I was in the majority :wink:

1 Like

fucking sick of these cunt teams injuring our players then the fans are ‘same old arsenal always cheating’ fuck off with that you cunts we are the most cheated team if anything and also one of the more honest

It’s really NOT the defenders. Not only have we gone through a lot of defenders in the past 5/6 years, but we have a new manager and we still get furious about individual mistakes. This set up invites that tho and players are not protected enough. It bothers me. I thought if Emery would have fixed one thing it would be this.

That goal we conceded.
Slow as fuck Guendouzi as our last defence?

1 Like

Can’t believe some of the goals we concede I swear why the fuck are we still getting done on OUR OWN CORNERS

1 Like

Lichsteiner is clearly way over the hill. Sad to concede a shite goal like thad, we had the game totally under controle.

Guendouzi probably coming off (injured). Another player lost to injury.

Because we have 3 clean sheets in 19 league games and no clean sheets away from home.

I must say I’m getting so sick of watching games knowing you’ll need to score 2 or 3 to win the match.