Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (PL)

On paper we should wipe the floor with Brighton, as that front four has goals in them.

1 Like

I studied his every move and he was disgustingly bad as always. AMN is twice the ballet of the vegan model

2 Likes

Still, heā€™s no Nijinsky.

EDIT:

Cheers for the like, @Electrifying :joy:

1 Like

Good for youā€¦It says quite a lot when you have to mention he is a veganā€¦Is that what really upsets you, because he doesnā€™t eat meatā€¦that is very sadā€¦I am the first to admit when our players are shite, but sometimes a hatred for a person can overwhelm your opinionsā€¦Try looking at the footballer, not the person. He really is not that badā€¦

1 Like

Omg you Are defending the tree plantning weak ass vegan looool.
Can he defend? No
Can he pass or cross? No
Can he drible? Hell no
Is he fast? Not anymore
Is he strong? No he is weaker than sterling.

AMN in bellend out

Sorry, I thought the broccoli was your pictureā€¦I realise now itā€™s your brain.

No arguing with some people, enjoy the gameā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t you replace what your body takes from meat with supplements? And given that he probably has world class dieticians and nutritionists at hand, maybe heā€™s just weak af naturally. :sweat_smile:

Bellerin isnā€™t good though, every 5/6 games he will have a decent performance but he is a serious defensive liability, plus his crossing is garbage. He canā€™t seem to take thrown ins and his positional awareness is basically zero. Heā€™s as middle of the road as there is and I donā€™t understand why he gets game time over AMN who was our best player both times he played in the last two games before the Chelsea one.

Bellerin actually gets let off easy when he is actually nearly as bad as Xhaka is. Defo favouritism going on.

I will constantly be referring to this list now to chart our managers learning process.

Holy shit has he now seemed to realise step 4 as well as 1?

But unfortunately Mustafi on the bench and Bellerin starting shows there is still much learning to do.

Good luck to all though. It seems Arteta is on the road to redemption.

1 Like

I have no idea what that means, I just liked that youā€™re back.

1 Like

:joy:

He called AMN a better ā€œballetā€ (tiny mistake) than Bellerin and Nijinsky was a very famous ballet dancer from the olden days.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no point to fight over this.
AMN knew very well that once Bellerin is back his minutes are gone. His comments last season werenā€™t random. I donā€™t even think he minded playing RB, he just knew Bellerin would get all his playing time. All he wants is playing time, thatā€™s it.
I hope for his own good he doesnā€™t let his passion for Arsenal prevent him from reaching his potential.

1 Like

These line-ups are getting better and betterā€¦you mean we have a chance now?

Completely disagreeā€¦He is not the best right back, I will admit, but he always gives 100%, he isnā€™t as bad as you make out, we do have worse problems than right back, and AMN is a midfielder in realityā€¦So trying to shoehorn him in at rb would be a mistake for meā€¦
This throw in thing has become a bit of a joke, and is used as a stick to beat him with, unfairly in my opinionā€¦
Bellerin was VERY good against Chelsea, and therefore deserves to play this gameā€¦

1 Like

Brighton havenā€™t got any players that would get in our first team so we should win this comfortably.
Iā€™ll go 3-1 Aubameyang, Holding and Xhaka to score.

Hehe. Signs of somebody who is really desperate. One win, exactly the same line-up the next game. I thought it was a poor line-up against Chelsea, and still do, but I hope it works out again.

Fat fingers and autocorrection is a lethal combo

1 Like

We should bin this playmaker idea and sign some proper CMā€™s to compliment Partey. Imagine how much better this team looks without plodders in Xhaka and Elneny marshalling it.

2 Likes

Agree to disagree mate. To me we only have to look at Tierney to see what weā€™re lacking on the right. Tierney is a proper full back, zero glitz and glamor 100% performance and effort.

Itā€™s true that AMN is a midfielder but just shows how bad we are in that position when heā€™s better than someone who naturally plays there. AMN had Richarlison in his pocket the whole Everton game, nullified most of cities down that right hand side. Heā€™s combative, high energy, and strong plus he links up better when attacking.

1 Like

You are so right, Tierney IS a proper full back, without a doubtā€¦All Iā€™m saying is Bellerin is NOT a big problem, not when you look at the rest of our teamā€¦

1 Like