Brexit

You missed out on easy likes here Cristo by not saying comedy central haha

That why I was saying macron is not stupid; he wants France to benefit and influence not just be another state being told what to do.

Corbyn prefers ITV’s debate proposal over the BBC’s because if it was on the BBC, it would clash with the I’m A Celeb final. Man of the people :laughing:

I see no reason why we can’t combine the two shows to be honest.

1 Like

No proof except from the Prime Minister of the country suggesting she might do it.

In the jungle, with lie detector machines.

What were her words?

I thought he was willing to do the debate but only on ITV or channel 4, and not BBC. That’s the gist I got from Twitter.

I think a debate might do Jezza some good. If he’s well prepped he should smash May easily.

1 Like
1 Like

When is it being released?

The defeat tonight could be massive, although it’d still require the House to come to a clear decision on Brexit. If Labour had any sense they would push for an EEA style arrangement as soon as May is defeated. I really don’t understand at all why Corbyn is pushing for a customs union and not the EEA

Oops I just noticed the happened around 6, such a bad day for the government :joy:

1 Like

Of course that shitty deal would fail.

So what now happens on the back of the ECJ ruling if someone introduces a bill to cacel Brexit and it passes?

:popcorn:

1 Like

The ruling helps, but I think this was always the case. So I don’t expect anyone to introduce such a bill.

1 Like

@Mysty :arteta:

1 Like

Lol what a shambles :joy:

1 Like

So they’re about to lose the vote to postpone the vote?! :arteta:

Now sounds like they’ll bottle this one and have the original vote tomorrow??

1 Like

And hours later the vote is off. What a shambles.

No government. We literally have no government.

Too scared of a Labour government to actually do anything.

1 Like

Judging by how May is trying to sell her deal to the UK it’s no surprise she went to Brussels and totally capitulated. Just a limp Prime Minister

Absolutely Disaster

1 Like