Brentford vs Arsenal (PL) 0-3

Sky trying to jinx us there with that 2-0 stat

2 Likes

Yep. We’re winning the league.

2 Likes

Very comfortable first half and took a couple of our chances. Keep it going for the second half now

2 Likes

Pretty comfortable so far. Once again, need to add another goal to make things clear but hard to find anything to really complain about in that first half.

3 Likes

Very comfortable half.

Enjoying this team so much. Saliba is a man mountain god and what a header from Jesus :clap::clap:

Love it :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This is a fun season so far :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, not a lot to complain at all! Expected more from Brentford.

Add a third goal and keep a clean sheet please.

Was lucky enough to find a link right as we scored.

Pretty good so far. Lucky we don’t need Ødegaard for this sort of opposition.

Squeezed and pressed the shite out of Brentford.

Excellent tactical performance, excellent intensity.

Utterly dominant against a team that is very difficult to contain.

3 Likes

Surprised people think there is a kit clash?

Red and white stripes vs all black is nothing alike

3 Likes

Also, Partey just oozes so much calmness in that position. Always makes the right decision too.

Brilliant player.

1 Like

It’s the black shorts when the players get a bit close I think but agree it’s not a bad clash.

I don’t ever go by the shorts tbf.

Thanks for clarifying red and white is different to black. Usually teams wear different coloured shorts too. I’m sure someone as educated on colours might have noticed both sides have black shorts.

1 Like

Both badges are red on the sky sports screen as well, not happy about that.

No problem :+1:

Having a second and third kit with similar coloured shorts doesn’t make a lot of sense to be honest.

At least we haven’t yet seen the nonsense of Ramsdale wearing the away kit this season.

2 Likes

Nice to be reminded of three of the very shittest results of the last 12 years there as we go through one of our best runs of form. Very Scottish.

2 Likes