Brentford vs Arsenal (PL) 0-3

We dont do double pivots tho

5 Likes

I guess itā€™s more, ā€œPick the Two Guys who Play 6 and Left 8ā€ then?

1 Like

9pm kickoff for me ? Fucking beautiful.

1 Like

Bagel with smoked salmon and a double espresso?

Double espresso is a :closed_lock_with_key:

Smoked espresso and double salmon knowing Aussie :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Team picks itself

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Odegaard Partey xhaka
Saka Jesus Martinelli

Brentford 0-3 Arsenal

Jesus x2
Martinelli x1

The Brazilian boys not happy about being excluded from national squad.

2 Likes

Is this on tv in the uk?

Yeah, Sky Sports

2 Likes

11pm for me so not too bad either.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Good news. Tough decision on whether to select him. On one hand, itā€™d be good to do the most possible pick up a win amongst all this disruption but on the other hand we donā€™t want to risk him in a game we can probably win without him playing.

In saying all of this, with his fitness issues, itā€™s probably not much of a risk since he just gets injured all the time anyway.

1 Like

Iā€™d bring him on at 55-65 mins if needed, either to help drive us on or protect the lead. Brentford are decent but we should still have too much for them if weā€™re firing and heā€™s too vital to take pointless risks with.

1 Like

I think you want your best 11 available starting, hopefully be clinical and then take off Partey, Saka, et al around the hour mark

If we play him though then we wonā€™t be able to stop Ghana taking him for their silly friendlies this month.

Play him if fit, heā€™ll likely just get injured in training or on international duty soon anyways. Might as well take advantage of a match if heā€™s healthy.

4 Likes

Start him vs Brentford so he has some minutes before we face Spurs, take him off ā€˜injuredā€™ in the second half to stop Ghana from taking him.

18th sep

Congested season my ass