Bournemouth vs Arsenal (PL) 0-3

I actually like my job less because it’s between Arsenal games and I don’t want to wait.

5 Likes

Ffs I can’t wait that long.

9 Likes

I predict a surface temp of 21°C, wind velocity of 11mph and a crowd attendance of 29,791.

8 subs to be used in total with 2 yellow cards dispensed. 3 yellow cards to not be awarded to Bournemouth due to refereeing shithousery.

Finally, three pairs of Bournemouth players’ underwear will be destroyed by fire due to involuntary release of small amounts of faecal matter. Cause: seeing Martinelli and Jesus on the team sheet.

2 Likes

Brighton? I thought we were playing Bournemouth…

1 Like

Announce Saturday evening

All the same. South coast shite beginning with B :stuck_out_tongue:

Ideally, though, I’d have loved for us to stuff Brighton this weekend. They deserve to come down a peg or two.

1 Like

Pretty obvious no??

Can’t wear our red kit, can’t wear our black kit what other option is there lol

8 Likes

A man’s gotta tweet

7 Likes

I assume we have alternative pink shorts that we can use?

Just run the home shorts through a wash with the home kit if not. Sorted.

7 Likes
4 Likes

What kind of game can we expect? No idea how good Bournemouth are.

Similar to Palace away?

Same.
I guess it should be a bit easier compared to Palace though.

Absolutely not.

Palace have the best home support in the league.

I think we will comfortably win here

2 Likes

Our record in the past 5 visits is W2, D2 and L1.

Pretty average record against a team that has generally been bottom table fodder when it was in the PL.

However, given our form and morale, we have to be winning games like this. Won’t be a walkover, but a strong start and an early goal should be on the cards.

Would be good to see Saka on the score sheet. He’s been fairly quiet the first 2 games.

We are winning this with a clean sheet - Bournemouth 0 - 3 Arsenal :smiley:

This is an easier away game than Palace. Boys just need to be focussed and we will win convincingly

3-0 would be good but I’m inclined to lean towards a 6-0 Arsenal scoreline for some reason.

10 Likes

6-1

we would concede a stupid goal I guess

2 Likes

I’d hope the remaining 5 are worldies.