BOOZE

Tried hop house lager tonight :ireland: very different from usual lager. Takes a while to get used to the taste but nice haha

Yea its nice stuff. Can only drink a few of them though.

Lethal but agree, very nice lager!

1 Like

@Cristo @LordBendtner

:denmark::denmark:

6 Likes

shit stuff…pisswater of the worst kind :pepe1:

4 Likes

Good man!

1 Like

How about a drink made of orange juice with a dash of squash and ice.,:thinking:

Up shit creek

After a couple of those a Swede speaks perfect Danish I’ll tell ya.

1 Like

I dont mind the mockery of danish. Its a disgusting language and on par with dutch on disgustingness. I prefer to speak english even with danes.

4 Likes

Always wanted to try this after seeing it on OA haha. Was in Tesco today and seen it :raised_hands: 6x330 cans for a fiver.

Cheers :beers:

5 Likes

Now that’s a nice drop Cal, love a Budvar :+1:

Took a punt on this from Aldi, actually pretty nice. Aldi is great, I bought a couple of bottles of red wine from there for a fiver a pop and they were genuinely fucking good. Easily tasted like something you’d usually pay upwards of nine quid for.

3 Likes

I can’t stand cider. Although that cheap pint snakebite is half cider isn’t it ? And cider didn’t stop me drinking that when I was on a backpackers budget in Europe several years ago.

1 Like

Genuine question here what makes it vegan friendly haha?

I’m not actually sure, hadn’t even noticed that til you mentioned it lol

@Aussiegooner I really don’t like traditional ciders, so basically apple or pear. But these other fruity ones are nice imo, Old Mout do a nice Kiwi and Lime one for example. But they’re stupidly sweet so I tend to have just one and then switch back to beer for the rest of the night.

2 Likes

It doesn’t have any meat in it

14 Likes

älska means ‘to love’ or in context, ‘to make love’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Budvar is a decent beer. Also try pilsner urquell
Decent beer and good value

1 Like

But there’s blood in it! :arteta: