Blackpool Vs Arsenal (FA Cup 3rd Round)

McManaman is such a scouser.

Damn we look garbage.

2 Likes

Crowd treating the match like the Aaron Ramsey invitational. Chanting his name non stop!

“Aaron Ramsey we want you to stay.”

tbf there was a break in the middle of the first half where they went for the “we hate tottenham” for a bit.

3 Likes

It’s hard to look good on a pitch that shit

1 Like

3-0

Iwobi.

1 Like

They arent speaking for all of us.

2 Likes

We haven’t conceded yet, this is outstanding :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Any vid of the goal? For those of us dragged out by a no so understanding woman to the plights of a football fan

1 Like

Willock seems better at tap-ins than Aubameyang himself.

Me and my buddy are in a debate on whether the Iwobi goal is actually offside. He is when Ramsey shoots, the keeper clears it to Iwobi but Iwobi falls back a yard and I think is actually behind one of their defenders as well when he actually touches the ball that came off the keeper. Is that still offside? :thinking:

i didnt think it was i thought after the goalkeeper saved it was deemed second phase…or is this wrong?

Did i see an arsenal defender win a ball on the air in our own box

I argue it is second phase, my buddy guesses a ref wouldn’t give it anyway

Who’s your man of the match? Vote :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

Hopefully we keep getting opponents like Blackpool, whilst the big teams draw each other.

1 Like

Was gutted Willock never got his hattrick but he was offside a.f. haha good win and onto the next round. Lets win this great cup again!! COYG

3 Likes
3 Likes

So many clubs having the heart and soul ripped out of them. People call them shit clubs and fuck them.
I really hate that. They all have a right to exist. FA and EFL cant monitor this because their not fit for purpose themselves.

2 Likes

I’m sad for Blackpool. I’m old enough to remember them as very good side, always in the top flight and having stars like Stanley Matthews, Durie, Mudie. That cup final win over Bolton was a classic.