Bitello

https://twitter.com/eduardohagn/status/1683859955680436224?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

1 Like

Canā€™t really complain about these types of lower risk moves. Always fun to have prospects in the club even if heā€™s 23.

3 Likes

Stories seem to refer to him as a midfielder but his heat map from last year is more indicative of a wide player that can play both sides.

He seems like the budget option vis-a-vis Kudus, which doesnā€™t make him worse. But definitely a lot more of a punt.

8m euros is peanuts, guy looks a talent but even if he is total bust it is money that wouldnt be blinked at even if we didnt get a penny back.

1 Like

Letā€™s hope heā€™s more Martinelli than Marquinhos

2 Likes

heā€™s going to be awful, calling it now

Dude looks like the Netto version of Raphinha

Not against the punt though even if it does seem a little pointless :man_shrugging:

Reeks of squad player. we do need depth for the Champs League

@Forever how heavily have you invested in Bitello?

1 Like

I did some technical analysis on Bitello and decided my funds are better off invested in Shitello :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

This one didnā€™t happen then

Genuinely thought this was a cryptocurrency thread.

4 Likes

Very odd rumour looking back

Was it really odd? I know bugger all about him. Watched a couple of YouTube vids. I would have liked a younger, energetic, enthusiastic body to backup and put a little competition into the midfield. The price seems like a fairly low risk. Could have seriously looked at offloading elneny and lokonga this season too