Benjamin White (4)

Can’t believe he doesn’t get in the England team.

What a player

2 Likes

kind glad he doesn’t dont want lumps kicked out of him for no good reason when he can be fresh for us.

6 Likes

It’ll suck for him, but I’m happy he’ll get a nice winter break :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bloody brilliant today.

1 Like

Imagine getting two Rolls Royces at CB. Gabby M is not on the level of Salib and White with the ball at his feet.

2 Likes

He’s such a classy operator

Between him and Saliba they have ridiculous levels of composure,

6 Likes

50mil well spent :arteta2:

6 Likes

There’s still time for Saliba and White to “rub off” on Gabby M such that he can raise his own game (something we often see in defensive partnerships).

Given that Gabby was better than White last season, I don’t think all is lost with him.

On another note, we need all 3 CBs fit and healthy throughout such that we can adapt our tactics and shape for a heck of a lot of upcoming games

4 Likes

Should be central with Saliba and Tomiyasu should be RB

Gabriel should be on the bench

What a fucking player

11 Likes

Yeah does not get enough credit

3 Likes

He is so technically adept for a defender. His first touch, his ability on the ball. He is a top player and I’m quite glad his quality flies under the radar for most.

He’s taken that £50m price tag and absolutely bossed it.

14 Likes

He was a positive surprise for me last season… This season even more so. Doing a massive job as full back, so composed in both directions, what a player.

2 Likes

And why the fuck is Southgate not seeing the obvious tactical benefit of having a player who can play center back & right back with equal competency.

2 Likes

He’s very elegant but also has the requisite nastiness that you need in a CB

Top, top quality

12 Likes

Southgate is a proper mad bastard not to use this guy. A coach’s dream. I guess that says a lot about Gareth as a coach.

10 Likes

Apologies to absolutely everyone for doubting this transfer (mainly due to Saliba getting sidelined fears)

Unbelievable player.

4 Likes

He’s incredible for us at RB. What a find

2 Likes
4 Likes

He has the “cause that’s my name” vibe turned on all the time.

1 Like