Benjamin White (4)

I know some rate Saliba and Gabriel higher than White. White specifically is a bit of an unsung bero so I can imagine people not agreeing with that.

As long as you dont put Holding in the equation, it is fine

1 Like

At this point I want to see him play in midfield just for the hell of it. Heā€™d probably be good at that too.

Heā€™s been fantastic filling in and gives us so many options to change the formation.

He purposefully tried to trip some random player over after we won a freekick, right in front of the ref as well. Then smiled and joked it off.

Heā€™s trying to reach Suarez levels of shithousery. Iā€™m in love

4 Likes

Tbh Iā€™d probably keep the back 4 currently playing.

Tomiyasu and Tierney on the pine.

6 Likes

Heā€™s definitely done that a few times last season.

Gotta be smart about it with VAR and everything but letā€™s be honest, heā€™s young and English and if he gets into their national team heā€™ll probably start getting the benefit of the doubt from officials.

Canā€™t see Tomiyasu taking his place anytime soon. No reason to drop him, or change anything in our back four really.

Start Tomi (and Tierney) in Europe and see how they get on there.

I love him too.

6 Likes

Got to love such low level shithousery

5 Likes

I would, be honest.

Insert Tomi back to starting 11 asap, so that White can start rotating with Gabriel and Saliba earlier as well.

When there is a double header in a week, we can play one of the 3 with Holding in the easier fixture, and start our strong pair in the difficult game still, and not affecting our defensive ability a bit.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that and loved it, the other player and the ref laughed about it as well :joy:

Solid today. Seems to play well after picking up a card.

1 Like

I love this guy. That shot he blocked after Mitroā€™s rocket header and Ramsdaleā€™s exceptional save was crucial.

2 Likes

So, so good.

Although White and Saliba have done really well this season.
One aspect of our game that I miss is Whiteā€™s passing from the middle.

It really helps to have someone who can cut through the midfield battle & can release a player into the attacking third. David Luiz was great at it and White has even better passing range, that I donā€™t think Saliba has been able to replicate.

2 Likes

Looking at England last night, how is White not in the squad? If it is a back 3, Stones, Tomori and White are the most logical three.

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with any Arsenal players not being selected for international games :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Itā€™s laughable that White didnā€™t even make the squad, when fucking Maguire and Coady were selected.

Better for Arsenal obviously that he gets to rest and focus on club games, but baffling decision by Southgate.

Heā€™s going to squander an excellent chance to go deep in the WC by choosing shitters at the heart of defence.

1 Like

no need to play games from nations league or meanlingless friendliesā€¦
but actual WC/EURO games, it could help a playerā€™s growth

2 Likes

Amazing player.

Also a rolls Royce

Love him

1 Like