Benjamin White (4)

I’m glad. Those memes of people basically bending over for him were so cringe. I don’t miss seeing those at all. It was obvious he was just reading an Arsenal script, yet people treated him like he was God. Whatever he said had already been reported most of the time as well, he didn’t deserve the level of praise he got.

7 Likes

Haha Godamn I’ve been fighting that losing battle for a few years. I don’t particularly like the dude and I don’t like how the fan base put him on some weird kind of pedastool. Lazy journalist and uncharismatic character.

Me and you don’t always see eye to eye on things but when do we knock it out of the park,- case in point AMN.

2 Likes

Yeah, when we both agree on something it’s basically certified as fact.

3 Likes

Country music pretty good.

2 Likes

Yep. I still insist that if people gave it a chance they’d 1, realise it’s not all what they imagine it is. Especially modern stuff. And 2, not that bad.

Your opinions are good.

2 Likes

Everyone’s opinion is good.

Ours are just sometimes better.

1 Like

Respectfully disagree. Nobody’s forcing him to play Saliba. There’s a big difference between Edu or a DoF ordering a player’s inclusion in the XI and saying that there’s no money for a new CB because we just bought you two and signed a third to a new deal in the time you were at the club.

2 Likes

Saliba was already here though.

Not keen on this transfer, don’t see the point in spending £50m on a CB when we have Saliba, Gabriel, Holding, Chambers and Mari.

I’d literally never even heard of the guy until he got into the England squad a week ago lol

Definitely not up for spending £50m on him

1 Like

50m is likely a large percentage of our transfer budget. We will not be spending it on Ben fucking White lol. Such a non story.

We prefer the cheaper shit options like Mari anyway. Also we have like 84 CB’s.

2 Likes

40m and they rejected it?! They’re fucking mad

1 Like

Jesus Christ that’s about £20m more than I’d pay

1 Like

My jaw is on the floor

1 Like

Don’t know what’s funnier, us bidding £40m for him, or Brighton turning it down.

9 Likes

If true this is madness.

Ben White will blow up next season.
Will be a starter for England soon and his value will skyrocket.
Smart from the club to read the room and be proactive.

Well as long as the midfield needs are getting this level of investment I’m on board.
Don’t cheap out on others though ffs.

4 Likes

I’d wait for a better source than footballdaily.

Reporting a 40m bid rejected after other more legitimate sources speculated that we were interested and that the price might be 40-50m seems like the easiest of fictional tap ins.

Football Daily is a news aggregator. The actual news came from Sky Sports.

1 Like

Football daily is a news aggregator they are posting a sky sports news video

Absolute madness this lol.

Saliba 30M in 2019 not even played for us yet :joy::joy:

2 Likes