Benjamin White (4)

Must have been fucking insane

2 Likes

not sure about the leader part, not saying it is wrong either but I get a lot of leadership, initiative and yapping from both Gabi and Saliba, actually all three of them have that oldschool centreback captain swagger at times.

White has been the more reliable out of the three though, less flashy actions but fewer mistakes as well. Good talents all three of them though, weā€™re fortunate, and I think all three are on an upwards trajectory as well.

Never forget lads

16 Likes

I called that heā€™d be better than Varane but a certain someone didnā€™t want to quote that when saying Iā€™m always wrong

2 Likes

Kounde transfer didnā€™t even fucking happen lmao

3 Likes

Varane transfer has probably surpassed White now as he came with much higher wage costs too

Fairplay to Varane, I thought heā€™d be unable to cope with the league.

Also, I havenā€™t seen Konate be super impressive yet.

13 Likes

Sagna knows :muscle:

4 Likes

Underrated player.

4 Likes

Sagna or Blanco?

2 Likes

ĀæPorque no los dos?

2 Likes

Underrated recognize underrated.

6 Likes

He is underrated still, isnā€™t he?

I still donā€™t quite get why.

I think that Brentford game looms very large. If youā€™re a neutral and donā€™t watch a lot of Arsenal but do consume a lot of general football content that game really stuck out.

And then this season, again, if youā€™re a neutral and donā€™t watch a lot of Arsenal you may just think ā€œeh centerback at rightback? Thatā€™s a bit oddā€ without really watching his performances.

You canā€™t keep judging someone on a game from 17 months ago because thats insane lol

9 Likes

Unfortunately, most do.

Kos was another victim of that. That blunder against Birmingham is still one of the first things people recall when thinking of him.

Koscielny loved a blunder tho. White is miles clear

11 Likes

Yeah itā€™s insane but I know for a fact a lot of peoples exposure to Ben White is still biased by the Brentford game.

Anybody who watches arsenal with any sort of regularity should be able to tell you what a high level he operates at but you just know there are people who will draw to that Brentford game to shit on him.

Such a good player though and speaks volumes on how good he is that heā€™s able to transition from CB to RB so successfully. Not a lot of players have that skill set. Love him

2 Likes

Yeah Kosh was a rash defender. Definitely didnā€™t help playing under Wenger but used to drive me crazy when people would call him one of the best CBs in Europe.

5 Likes