BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Wake me up. I need to watch BATE vs. Arsenal tonight.

2 Likes

Preparing a team to play is his literal job. He hasn’t. You can blame Wenger all you want, but Wenger’s been gone for 9 months. Emery is the manager. If he can’t stamp his authority on this team then he’s not the right man for the job.

3 Likes

Are you sure you want to restart this game?

Watched this on valentine’s day.

Great, wife’s crying now.

10 Likes

6 months with this shitshow of a team and i want to see what can be done instead of jumping off a cliff jaysus…this team is full of deadbeats and they play like cunts the whole team pretty needs to be binned what has changed? In summer we said we need wholesale changes and got little done but now its all on the manager? This team still needs replacing.

Of course the manager should (and will) take some responsibility. But the gulf between the two teams is huge, we shouldn’t even need direction in this fixture – that set of players should be comfortably beating them with or without instruction from Emery! Any of our players bar Mustafi would easily be their best player. It’s been an embarrassing performance.

8 Likes

Why do you get on anyone back as soon as anyone says anything bad about Emery? Chill out ffs

What an embarrassment from Emery’s team…he the manager he takes the blame in my opinion.

1 Like

2 Likes

Emery essentially gets a free pass for this season if they let this slide. Emery is not from the quality to get a free pass.

1 Like

So if he sends out clear instructions but you got deadheads like mustafi etc in the team that either wont or cant do it and the squad is full of injured players but still you put out a decent enough team to trounce the opposition but they play like a bunch of wankers that is emerys fault. So they problem with Chavski was Maureen, Sarri and all the other managers they have had, same with manu…sometimes the players just play like cunts and sometimes on purpose.

Emery has to take as much blame as the squad for this shambles. Going to be a massive summer for us.

3 Likes

Still the bad old days when you just don’t know what Arsenal team is going to turn up.

I need a break from Arsenal. I can’t take this shit.

2 Likes

We scored 5 here with reserves under Wenger last season lol. Just saying

8 Likes

Deep breath everyone… we are playing shocking football right now and blame goes all around. We will still progress so let’s get on board this rickety train and see how she does the next 3-4 weeks…

1 Like

Basically no one saying this. You can’t act like it has nothing to do with him either though.

1 Like

Even if we do progress, we have no chance of winning this tournament. We are a fucking shambles

1 Like

We have reason to worry at the Emirates. Give us enough scares tonight and if you want to trust that back line your welcome to it.
Lacca tonight was as culpable as any result Mustafi has this season. Bad finishung is as bad as bad defending. Leaving us with Eddie next week is shameful tbh.

1 Like

Famous last words.