BATE Borisov Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Ffs we are proper shit. But hey ho its what you get when you persist with the same crap players

Suarez hattrick inbound.

so we subbed off Kolasinac - the only guy who tried something the first 74 minutes, letā€™s hope Denis introduces himself now, go on young lad!

Is this a re-run of the first half ?

I think AMN has found his level, not sure he will make it.

1 Like

Not good enough for BATE.

I think he is a midfielder not a full back. Not sure Emery agrees, but would like to see him get a run at mf before writing him off.

2 Likes

Yeah was thinking the same thing. For all the criticism he gets, he was our best outlet in the game, it looked like if we were gonna score it was going to go through him.

2 Likes

Looked like he picked up a knock (Kola)

1 Like

Just for that thing he just done I hate Iwobi. Only seen last 15 mins.

1 Like

WHY CANā€™T WE DO CORNERS FUCKING HELLL

yeah the reason this football looks so impotent is because in matches like these we are even more dependent on creativity from wide pos. like full backs and wide attacking midfielders, and what do we have on those four positions, Kolasinac, an out of form Iwobi, an even more out of form Micky and a midfielder in AMN :frowning:

creativity at an all time low, lets hope the subs get us something. Would love it if Denis introduces himself here.

2 Likes

nearly 2-0 fucking embarrassment this

i feel that they just didnt fancy it today, its freezing with a terrible pitch and they dont wanna playā€¦i reckon we will smash them at ours used to do this all the time miles too inconsitent.

1 Like

Like I saidā€¦ hold my beer.

2 Likes

Perhaps we just have a team of romantics ā€“ they donā€™t want to master BATE on Valentineā€™s Day :unai:

2 Likes

Disappointing we not created enough. Which is what we needed to do. We knew we would concede

LOOOL

Laca will miss three games

1 Like

If I see one more ā€œmaster BATEā€ pun Iā€™m gonna be so fucking annoyed Iā€™ll have to go and have a massive WANK to release the tension.

2 Likes

Yeah we are defo smashing them next week at the Emirates, agree. Lots of cause for concern still and warning signs were there against Huddersfield

Oh ffs Laca

1 Like