Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Heat 1 up against the C’s, huge block from Bam to seal the win in OT, Dragic has been phenomenal and Crowder’s been one hell of a trade, the guy’s a sniper.

1 Like

:kroenke: :kroenke: :kroenke:

I love how the clippers are getting roasted today. Richly deserved.

Love to see it

3 Likes

You found BigWeng’s twitter account lol.

2 Likes

Lol Lakeshowyo is like the best follow on Twitter :joy::joy:

1 Like

I thought the same for a second haha.

But nah I would know cos I follow my boi on twitter.

2 Likes

Clippers fans were getting rekt on basketball Twitter last night, most hated team :rofl:

2 Likes

And rightly so, Dame and CJ had a field day last night :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Heat 2-0 lead over the Celtics :eyes:

1 Like

Bummer id love for the Lakers to beat the Celtics in the finals, but they are in a hole now. I don’t think anyone is gonna stop us now :grin::grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Huge credits too Spoelstra. I didnt think talent wise the Heat are on the same level as Milwaukee and Boston has more depth. But he especially figured the Bucks out.

1 Like

I can’t see LeBron letting this opportunity for a 4th chip slip.

1 Like

Bam has to deal with Davis and LeBron has 4 and 5…thats going to be too much.

What do you guys think of this nuggets team?

Murray and Jokic good, and they added MPJ in the draft, so not bad at all. And those guys have potential to get better.

They probably still need something more to win a title but.

Jokic is the reason why this team is so good/great. But at the same think his lack of defensive skills might put a ceiling on this team as something like perennial Western Conference finalists. Which isn’t a bad thing for a team build around a 41st draft pick. They are pretty young though, Jokic is 25 still.

Against Anthony Davis the match up was also going to be bad. The future in 3 or 4 years in the West might be Dallas and Denver fighting for the finals spot.

1 Like

Celtics win game 3, this can easily go to 7 games.

1 Like

Ant Davis @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

HE’S LIKE THAT!!! damn what a shot, nobody is stopping us this year. He made that shot in the Mamba jersey while yelling Kobe. Is it destiny??

1 Like

AD with the clutch play at the buzzer, but wtf was Plumlee doing there, shocking defense,that was stupid.

Bulls hired Billy Donovan as head coach. He any good?

Did a great job with OKC this season, but he also underachieved with George and Westbrook when they were at OKC so it’s hard to say.