Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Finally apologies. What a world

2 Likes

I’d watch an All or Nothing on this season’s Nets if it ever comes out.

2 Likes

The Utah Jazz are going to the playoffs.

The top 8 in the West as it is will be the same come the end of the season. Warriors, Timberwolves, Lakers, Kings to be fighting for the play in spots

Ruling GSW out of your top 6 placings after just 10 games ?

0-6 on the road having played the Pistons, Magic, and Hornets. They’ll be a lot tougher road games in the pipeline. It’s a big ask for this roster (young bench) to get above .500 away from San Francisco.

———

Do you think Kyrie will be willing to do all this?

2 Likes

As I heard the apology has to be face to face, not twitter or on social media

Klay is the worst catch-and-shoot volume shooter in the NBA

Donovan Mitchell almost hitting 50% of his pull-up 3s.

Interesting.

I heard the Blazers were constantly hunting for Zion and picking on him. Here he gets sauced up by Grant.

Big win for the Blazers with no Dame

@Aussiegooner

1 Like

Chauncey doing a great job getting the best out of us. We’re 9-3 and so far our strength of schedule has been 5th hardest in the league.

Grant and Hart are quality defenders in the forward positions.

Anyone in the starting 5 seems capable of getting 20 + on any given night.

Blazers really surprising me, I thought we’d improve on last season and make play-ins but look a team capable of top 6 even if it’s early days.

1 Like

Imagine if they had’ve pulled off trading #7 for OG Anonouby. Blazers actually don’t look that far away.

I’ve always loved Hart as a player so glad to see he’s doing well in a starting role now.

1 Like

Embiid absolutely blew up today, 59-11-8.

1 Like

7 blocks too lol

1 Like

Remind me of David Robinson’s quadruple-double

That’s what it’s like when you’re the bus driver, Kevin.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

Why did you leave GSW then?

Want to win, but not an alpha, can’t win without all star players around, whine about not have good enough teammates, not willing to accept the fact that he is not the “leader”…

Asshole

Look how he’s thrown Joe Harris, Claxton, Royce, and Sumner under the bus. That’s not a leader.

He’s not said shit about Simmons, or Kyrie and yet they are the biggest barriers to the team’s success.

3 Likes

My first thought was that must be a parody, how can you undermine your teammates like that in public, and leave out Simmons who can’t even shoot.

2 Likes

Lol if he stayed at GSW he would have already surpassed Lebron in titles by now and would be closing in on MJ. They probably win in 2021 and 2022 with him and would be favourites for a few more years after that as well.

Durant is a fucking bitch for throwing his teammates under the bus like that.

1 Like