Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

LOVE TO SEE IT.

Number 4 for Steph, Klay, and Dray. It’s beautiful :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Draymond really answered some critics in games 5 and 6.

I reckon he was the reason for 6 or 7 of the Boston turnovers 2nd half, strips and deflections.

1 Like

Well deserved title for the warriors

2 Likes

Great season. Great result. I could I go on a Twitter dump but I won’t.

Season round up by Wob below

EDIT: Andre called it

Leaked from the Kyrie side. What a shambles the Nets super team was.

1 Like

Man what a circus at Brooklyn if Kyrie leaves and what would Durant be thinking ?

1 Like

Lakers pls :pray:

1 Like

That’s shite. An Harden, Irving and Durant tridente easily wins a title. People talk about how they might not get stops, but seriously underestimate that offensive power.

Lol who underrates the offensive power of Harden, Kyrie and Durant? Not sure I’ve ever seen someone do that lol

1 Like

The Blazers have traded a 2025 1st via Milwaukee and a couple of later pick swaps for Jerami Grant.

Pretty good move for the Blazers. The first round pick is protected 1-4 as well and they didn’t have to part with #7 in tomorrow’s draft either. Will be interesting to see if they make any more moves before or during draft night

1 Like

The 76ers :o ?!?

1 Like

That’s an interesting list lol

Don’t get Heat or 76ers though

this SOB is just a trouble maker, pain in the ass

Hahaha…the Nets are about to fall apart

KD back to OKC?

1 Like

Draft in a couple of hours. No real moves outside of Blazers nabbing Grant but might see more in the lead up and also during the night. Some of the teams outside the top 3 seem pretty open to moving their picks.

LOL KD really left GSW for this mess ffs

Imagine investing your peak years for a flakey person like kyrie

3 Likes

A lot of them have high basketball intelligence, but not so smart in making life/career decisions.

1 Like

Totally like Kyrie to snub a $36m option for $6m with the Lakers just to spite the nets

2 Likes