Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

3 Likes

So tight and it could get tighter if Golden State can get a W versus Dallas tonight.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah the sword has to fall on someone but tbh it could be more the GM fault for never landing Dame a 2nd star.

In saying that @Flexo no excuse to be ranked 29th in defensive efficiency.

1 Like

I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but somehow it’s going to end up being Luke “Arteta” Walton.

Chris Paul. MVP. I know they’ve also signed Jae Crowder, but this is all because of him. If he doesn’t get it, MVP becomes even more of a joke.

2 Likes

Agree. People seem to forget that MVP stand for Most VALUABLE Player, not best player in the league. Big difference. It shouldn’t be all about numbers. CP3 got the Suns back to the playoffs and they are fighting for a top seed. No one has been for valuable to his team.

1 Like

The Bulls, aside from Lavine and Vucevic, are absolutely AWFUL.

Should have sorted a PG if you wanted the play-in. Wonder if they tank now :arteta: :laca:

Jokic is getting it.

60 points by Tatam and a huge come back, amazing

2 Likes

Giannis goes off for 49 points in a win versus the Nets.

I’d be encouraged by this if I’m the Nets. Will those 3 pointers and mid-range jumpers fall for Giannis in the playoffs? And the Nets still have Harden to add to their arsenal. Great game nonetheless.

1 Like

Blazers have won 4 straight out of nowhere really.

It seems the Nets really needed Harden after all, they need their big 3 if they want to win it all.

1 Like

Harden is the glue-guy for that team tbh. Without him the Nets are an iso-team. They’ll definitely perform without him but he does have a genuine roll too play.

Jason Kidd being linked with Portland. Seems like I wasn’t that far off with the Luke Walton comment.

Stotts seems to be copping the flak but personally believe it’s Neil Olshey that’s never given him the roster to achieve better results than he has. I don’t believe Stotts is an elite coach but he certainly isn’t a bad one.

Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum as your best player is simply not a core you build a title winning team on. As much as Lillard wants to believe otherwise. Stotts has maxed out with that core. If you want to win a title you probably need to trade McCollum for a better player. They don’t want to do that though.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, to really contend for a title you need another player as good as Lillard or potentially even better.

Lakers-Portland. The fight to avoid the play-in tournament. Winner gets to face the LA Clippers in the 1st round.

Not looking like our year AD and LeBron can’t get healthy.

3 Likes