Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Still, they are undersized…

Yeah that can be solved easily on the cheap, the Lakers had Howard and McGee last year with size and Physicality.

BKN don’t have any quality bigs this season.

The biggest and hardest dilemma for Boston to solve is getting a legit 3rd star.

Lakers were lucky to have two rejuvenated big men in Howard and McGee.
They were great additions to David (already big) and Lebron.

A true big plus Thompson/Theis and Tatum and Brown, they are big enough.
Thompson/Theis plus Tatum and Brown and a true 3rd star… don’t think they can replicate the Warriors small ball tactics and end results, especially Embiid and Giannis are in the East and C’s have a tough time against them.

Of course, adding a true 3rd star is better than right now.

The Mavs are definitely making eyes at the Minnesota pick for 2021. Top 3 protected mind you.

Kristaps’s defence is why I’d pass on this potential trade. Mobility is an issue as is the fact he’s bound to be on the treatment table every other week.

1 Like

They really don’t have too. Just need to figure out how to properly defend the rim. Obviously a quality big is the easiest solution for that. The rebounding they can compensate for with Harden, Brown and Green.

1 Like

Agree with that.

WTF is happening in this league lol

Glad lavine got his first All Star call up.

1 Like

Jazz blow out the Lakers. No AD, but still.

It’s hard to take too much from it with such a significant player missing.

No Schroeder either who’s our 3rd best player, we are hurting right now but still we shouldn’t have lost to Washington a few days ago either.

1 Like

Jazz are currently elite at both ends and the Lakers are a mess offensively at the moment.

Looking at that makes me feel better we are still playing defense but clearly suffering the effects of missing our number 2 and 3 scorers.

1 Like

The Knicks are actually 5th in the East. The bar for that still season is low, they are an .500 team, but Thibs and Butler weren’t the problem in Minnesota.

Clippers stink it up down the stretch as Giannis scores 17 of the Bucks last 22 points in 105-100 victory.

1 Like
3 Likes

Jokic maintaining proper MVP form. Sadly he will never get it even if they win 55-60 games because of where and how he plays.

Phoenix with the 4th record in the East. Paul is doing it again.

I think he’d get it with this sort of form if the Nuggets had a top 3 or 4 record in the league.

1 Like

Who you got in the running for MVP?

Lebron, Embiid, Harden and Dame are the front runners for me (aside from Jokic). Giannis has been great over the last month, but the lack of playoff success hurts his narrative.

I don’t think they’ll consider giving Giannis a third MVP without some success in the postseason.

Giannis probably should get it. He has the worst 2nd option of the 6 best teams in the League. But I think voters will want to see another guy. For this regular season I’d probably give it to James right now. Davis missed 30/40 percent of all their games. Lon of his shoulders.

I don’t think lack of play off success should hurt Giannis’ chances. But that is how it works…