Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Down by 44…this is joke?

Doncic. Mvp. Can not get it.

Luka’s been sitting for most of the second and the Mavs have kept on extending. It’s been horrible viewing.

EDIT- Luka has 18/7/4 at the half and played 15 minutes. He’s out of shape and is able to trundle to his spots with ease.

50 point gap.

Luka starting the season with that extra fat before hitting peak condition around february, MVP season.

2 Likes

Clippers down by 50 at HT :joy: Absolutely astonishing.

@Electrifying I’d love to say yes but we can’t, you need two top 15 guys to go on a championship run.

Pandemic P at it again?

2 Likes

Really nice win for us tonight against the Lakers.

1 Like

Big difference for us on the interior. We aren’t the same team without our bigs from last season. Our defense is so bad now…annoys me.

2 Likes

The solution is so easy. But AD at the 5 and LeBron at the 4. Like in the playoffs happened. Don’t know why AD is so stubborn about that.

It’s way to early for any sort of judgement, but the fact that Jokic has been beasting (24.5, 11.8 and 13.5) and the Nuggets are 1 - 3 is worrying in my opinion. Making Porter a starter and losing Plumlee, Craig and Grant doesn’t seem to work out for defensive balance.

Another blow out. Milwaukee beats Miami with 144-97…

1 Like

Seems like they don’t really care about regular season… so many blow outs…

Trae Young and Atlanta vs Kyrie and Brooklyn. This matchup should at least entertain.

1 Like

Trae Young and Atlanta vs Kyrie and Brooklyn: The sequel.

In the first game, buckets were falling like it was Allstar weekend.

Trae might be the best at player when it comes to getting to the line in the NBA.

Kyrie had 8 points going into the fourth quarter last time out and ending up putting up 17 in the last 7 mins. Special sauce.

1 Like

Wall with 28 points and 6 assists in their win against Sacramento. Still think Houston with Wall and Harden can get a lot better than people would think.

I’d still surprised if Harden remains at Houston, doesn’t seem his status on wanting out is changing.

Wall is looking good, but boogie not so much.

I think of prefer him to stay in Houston too. With the way the Sixers are playing, Ben and Emiid look to be work well together with the new supporting cast that can help spread the floor, I don’t think I’d want to risk losing Ben right now.

It seems the Suns after making some nice additions have carried on where they left off in the bubble, started the season with some very impressive performances.

On another hand I’ve been surprised to see Denver get off to a slow start winning only 1 of their first 5 games.

Chris Paul is just a great player. This talk if you don’t win a ring you suck is so bullshit. Brought OKC to the play offs too last season.

2 Likes

He’s one of my favourites. Loved watching him on college at Georgia Tech, even as a Duke supporter. The ACC in those days eye so good to watch.

Jaylen Brown just keeps on having substantial improvement with each passing season, still only 24 and started this season like a house on fire.