Badges

Not bad :xhaka2:

4 Likes

What link is that for?

It’s really strange it’s a thread from July 2018 that got about 5 replies :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gotta be a dick pic

6 Likes

I’ll ask again as I don’t think you answered, what was the link?! 1000 clicks is mental for OA! You must be the only one to have won that lol

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m not clicking that. Fooling us to get it to 2000 clicks you cunning man you :poldi:

3 Likes

Delete the thread Mods

1 Like

OA really loves a game lol.

I need to get that Arcade going.

This has to be lurkers lol. No way we have 1000 active members on here :joy::joy::joy::joy: and its a dead thread so you need to search for it aswell

1 Like

For me its #2 on google for “you are the var game”.

Must be all the hipsters who didn’t want to give their money directly to the telegraph

Thanks @Calum :poldi:

2 Likes

:bergkamp:

1 Like

Nice. I wonder who will be the first to take this bad boy:

LOL this can’t be reality, surely. You post liking whores @Electrifying @Cristo

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is true. I do A LOT of liking, even when I disagree with a post haha

1 Like

2 Likes

No this is shameless like whoring. I won’t give you the satisfaction of potentially getting that badge with this post of yours.

No like from me!

1 Like

20 days to post 2 billions of likes?
It is more likely the number of sperms they donated.

1 Like

Lol this would never get 50. I’m not sure what would at this stage, maybe a contemporary version of @Gio’s Daily Mail image.

In fact, of he posts that one from back in the day I’ll happily give him a like to get the ball rolling and campaign for him to hit the big 5-0

That was probably OA’s best ever post imo

4 Likes

Any time I see a post has been liked just once I can guarantee its you :joy:

2 Likes