Avengers: Endgame

Can you remember Thursday?

1 Like

miercoles

I’m seeing it Tuesday night. 4K projectors, Dolby Atmos :giroud2: :giroud3: :giroud2: :giroud3:

2 Likes

I extended my easter weekend. So no work for me today and I could get to the premiere last night.

2 Likes

Nooice! Hope ya like it. I guess it opens for you guys a day earlier then cuz 7pm on Thursday is the first showing here.

I am off next Monday, see if I can get a ticket

He already said he didn’t :santi:

Oh really? Haven’t seen anyone say a bad word about it until now. Always gotta judge for yourself.

1 Like

Here^

1 Like

Definitely agree with that. After ~20 films or so I wasn’t really satisfied with this movie tbh. Part of that could be the length. Three hours might a bit much for movies like these.

1 Like

Coming off the back off infinity War this film wasn’t as strong as infinity War an just feel this plays it abit too safe an predictable.

Saying that never thought I superhero film would make me shed tears :cry:.
Some things I liked an didnt

I liked that Tony last line was allsore his last line in iron man.
Rodgers final got his dance.
Revisiting past parts off the series an looks like they have altered history

Things I didn’t like
Last battle scene is epic in scale but is far two busy with two much going on an feel like not all the heroes got chance to shine.
No hulk/thanos rematch which is a shame I would have loved for the smarter hulk to take on thanos.

1 Like

9.2 on IMDB. #11 in the top 250.
97% on Rottentomatoes.

It will probably drop to something like 8.4 (IMDB) in a few weeks, but still an impressive start.

2 Likes

That poster is horrendous

1 Like

Some of the fanmade ones they’ve tweeted out are amazing and so much better, I wish they’d have printed those cos I’d buy them.

I’d look them up but I’m shit scared of getting spoiled

2 Likes

Click on that gauntlet peeps.
Not here, on Google.

1 Like

So afraid to get spoiled anywhere. With both Avengers and GoT. Social media is a fucking mine field. Hell even the public transport is risky these days. Cunts everywhere.

3 Likes

The YouTube homepage is a shitshow

Fucking twats everywhere

Can someone tell me the films, in chronological order, that I need to watch before watching this?

This is a good article it tells you what year the films were supposed to be set in. I did a refresher last year before Infinity War, in fact I’d just not seen a lot of these cuz kids happened :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ppl are assholes. Saw a giant spoiler on twitter, like actual movie footage disguised as something else first, then bam spoiler :expressionless::expressionless: doesn’t bother me that much but if anyone really cares about that I’d just stay off social media until you see the film.

2 Likes