Avengers: Endgame

Going tonight!!!

3 Likes

I think the GoT hype has whipped me up far more than the Avengers has.

Ant-man and the Wasp has a cliffhanger that Iā€™d love to see materialise in Endgame

2 Likes

LOOOOOL

2 Likes

OMFG SO JEALOUS IM WATCHING GOTG AND GOTG2 AS THESE ARE THE LAST ONES LEFT ON MY REWATCH THEN REWATCHING AVENGERS 1 AND IW AGAIN.

DONā€™T SPOIL ANYTHING BUT PLS JUST SAY IF IT CEMENTS THANOS AS THE GOAT

(Also half the reason I bump this thread is so more people see a4ttā€™s post - it deserves to be most liked on the new forum).

3 Likes

If they want to play the time travel gameā€¦ Ant-man is the only possibly character to achieve thatā€¦

Bloody love Ant-man, man.

Reignited my love for superhero films

5 Likes

Credit to Michael Pena

Yes! Lol

Was there a reason why Ant-man and the Wasp didnā€™t have a cinema release? It either bombed or didnā€™t advertise so well.

Great film. Not a poor sequel by any stretch of the imagination (Iā€™m looking at you, Deadpool 2)

1 Like

Just to increase the hype a bit more.

Also, people, like this post:

2 Likes

Joys off coming off 3 night shifts I be wide awake to sit an take all this epic film inn.

Less then 24hours to go

1 Like

Lololol :joy::joy: Last night i was reading the first reactions from the ppl who attended the premier and it sounds like a masterpiece @Persona you gonna be there opening night??

1 Like

6 Likes

The movie wasnā€™t really what I expected at all. But I still didnā€™t really like it either.

Damn yā€™all seeing this already??

I wonā€™t have time to see this until next week at the earliest but I am buzzing

1 Like

Monday.

Tuesday.

Wednesday.

Wednesday, when? huh? what day? Thursday! The third day, okay?

3 Likes