Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 2-4

Im worried and im not even joking.

1979/80 season 70 games with a small squad, we were tough bastards then

1 Like

Brian Talbot involved in all of them.

1 Like

I’d rather play today. Gives us a chance to go top before 3pm.

1 Like

So Trossard on the left and Nketiah on the bench? But not sure how reliable this guy is though

My confidence is at an all time low. Really hope we find a way, preferably an easy way to 3 points.

Would love to see Arteta try something different. If we go out with the usual starting XI and face a low block yet again, I just don’t see how we win. Something has got to change. We’ve played the same way every time and it’s not working right now.

Ballsy from Mikel, but something was needed

1 Like

I hope so. We shall see shortly. Need to change something up because it just isn’t working right now.

1 Like

Hope this is true. Mikel must have been fuming at the chances Eddie missed. Time to get your arse to bench.

If true, I’m loving it. No slight on Eddie but it’s some tactical flexibility. Eddie off the bench actually has worked this season.

Martinelli benched for Trossard. Not sure that’s enough. But we shall see. He needed a rest.

2 Likes

Well, at least he’s changed something.

1 Like

Yeah. Turns out Martinelli is the one who’s benched. Probably the correct call. Needed a rest and Trossard deserved his chance.

1 Like

Martinelli coming on from the bench. RIP Aston Villas right back.

1 Like

It is what it is. Lets go boys.

1 Like

Good to see ESR on the bench. Hopefully he can stay fit the rest of the season. Would be huge!

3 Likes

Nice to see ESR on the bench, hope he stays fit until the end of the season

1 Like

Smithy can be such a dangerous weapon from the bench. Buzzing. Lets twat these ebening cunts

Didn’t even notice ESR on the bench.