Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (Premier League) 2-4

What a fabulous game of football .
Ramsdales save was the turning point .

2 Likes

My body is shaking. This has been nerve wrecking! Massive 2nd half performance. Credit to Arteta and the lads

Talksport just went back to the ground, and our fans are still singing and refusing to leave :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love these moments in the stadium when you score late…wish I was there.

1 Like

6 Likes

Incredible how we won without a striker playing the whole 90 minutes

2 Likes

Think the manner of that victory, with two goals in injury time to get what looked like an unlikely winner for much of the match, is going to be more beneficial than if we went up there and comfortably did them 3-0.

Not saying we’re winning the league or anything, but that looks like it might be a turning point in terms of us staying in this race til closer to the end.

I can absolutely handle not winning the league, bottling the race in February/March and limping to a top four finish would have ruined me.

10 Likes

way too much adrenaline surely :smiley:

2 Likes

@DavidHillier You must be buzzing brother. Can we get a status

6 Likes

We’ve won a lot of games this season when we go behind to start.

Yes please!

It’s a better shout than that draw with Liverpool lol

Anyone watching BT still? Keown reacting and celebrating there was absolute class!

3 Likes

BT showing Keown watching it :rofl::rofl:

Superb from big Martin

3 Likes

Emery :arteta3:

But seriously, defensively we need to wake up

6 Likes

It’s fun to be on the good side of these Emery stats for once

5 Likes

Love that a goal came off Emi. Bloody love it!

4 Likes
8 Likes

Mikel better make Ode stay back in training for some sessions on kicking the ball. I am not sure if he would have scored that Martinelli goal in the end, that’s how low my confidence in him is.

2 Likes

I can see why other fans really don’t like Arteta :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes