Aston Villa v Arsenal (PL)

Oh, I forgot about the painfully obvious anti-Arsenal bias of the media. What a bunch of twats.

Alright, let’s do this then.

Villa have lost nine of their 11 top-flight fixtures this season against teams currently above them in the table.

BBC.

Just in time for Charity FC to offer a hand

1 Like

Agree with every point here (except for a collapse). Top 4 hangs in the balance and it’s far from over. More dropped points today and it’s blown wide open again :tired_face:

1 Like

And why is everyone on BT shouting?

I looked at the odds after we lost to Liverpool and they had come down to just under 2/1 for us to finish outside the top four but now we’re almost evens and spurs are second favourites to get a CL place.

If we lose to Aston Villa and they beat West Ham we’re on the same points although we do have a game in hand, which is a lot different to a couple of games ago so we simply have to win this.

Villa Park reminds me of Highbury a bit

Arsenal kit clash with the grass in the sunshine

The shadows make the far side hard to watch.

Argh ESR. Good play Saka

Got our excuses ready then :sweat_smile:

Fucking shadows

This is why I always change it to Overcast on Fifa

2 Likes

Partey with a beautiful pass and Saka touch was a bit too heavy think he lost himself the chance to have more control of that situation.

Disappointing from ESR but positive start

Emi doesn’t like pressure. Keep it up on him

1 Like

Come on Smithy…

He aint no Lendale

Positive start, but Saka looks leggy. Normally he’d get to that ball sooner. Hope his minutes are limited during the internationals. I want to see him play for England, but want 4th more.

Gooners chanting “You’re just a shit Aaron Ramsdale”.
Hmmmm not sure about that one lads. Technically applies to both keepers out there…

3 Likes

That was a foul. Fucking ref. This not good for my head and energy levels. Reflex is to tell the ref off (not that talking to the TV makes sense), but makes head throb. At least I’m awake enough today to watch!