Arsène Wenger

The scouts advised Wenger against signing him and Wenger listened. What’s surprising about that? Do you look at our squad right now and think “dayum those scouts really know what they are doing!” Lmaoo fire up some synapses in ur brain my dood :joy::joy:

Imagine a manager of all them years giving that level of management up.
Be a total fraud if that was true wouldn’t it.

2 Likes

Spoken like a dood with a small pp :joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face: Arsene had a big juicy surely uncut hog. True leaders trust their ppl and delegate assignments.

2 Likes

Yet so many former players were handpicked by Wenger himself. How often haven’t players talked about how Arsene took time from his busy schedule to visit them and in a try to persuade them himself? So he just gave that up because “some scout” said so? Like if someone else knew better then him? Highly irregular and doesn’t sound like a man with much integrity. Maybe he was deluded at the end after all? But I guess a sudden urge to delegate after 30 years in the business suits your narrative fine :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s kinda funny how ignorant u are about how Arsenal work :joy::joy::joy: get educated on the matter first and then get back to me forehead :clown_face::clown_face:

You’re a piece of shit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I would if you had one :joy::cricket:

But he’s our piece of shit

6 Likes

Sik burn homeboy lelel

Yeah, and I don’t know why I even respond anymore. Especially since he prob dislikes Wenger more then the rest of us :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Till today, I dont see any similarity in between them, their roles, their abilities or their styles.

1 Like
2 Likes

Kind of Cesc to say after he fucked off so easily and fast to Barca and then returned to Chelsea instead of going back to Wenger :joy:

2 Likes

Cesc is a head dropping cunt anyway.

3 Likes

Why the Cesc hate? He wanted to come back and Wenger said he didn’t want him :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Can’t put that one on Cesc to be fair.

Wenger knew he didn’t have it in him to win a league anymore. So he let his favourite football child go to the rivals instead. Another genius move by grandpa Weng.

3 Likes

Disturbing image there so I’ve blurred it

7 Likes

:ozil:

:ozil:

How the F did we not win this final.

5 Likes