Arsène Wenger

Taking a bribe versus sexually assaulting minors and raping women should not be equated.

So to mention Bill Cosby as an analogy to Graham. That is slanderous and quite honestly, it is a disgusting post you made.

I don’t care about GG. But I do care about you neglecting the real impact and hurt women and children endure from molestation. By making such ridiculous comparisons.

Don’t lower yourself to the scummiest of internet trolls, please @Trion Wenger is not worth it to ruin your own reputation and character to the core.

1 Like

Let me remind them every day about their overlord:

Wenger hasn’t been shit enough to qualify for 4 Europa League seasons though

1 Like

But he has been shit enough to lose every single European final he has been in.

0 European trophies in 32 years

Even when he was shit enough to be in the EL, he was even shitter than Emery and won 0 EL trophies.

and here you are, still defending him

:ozil:

sometimes the holes you people dig are too deep to crawl out of. :ozil:

But, go on die on that hill for grandpa Wenga.

I dont care

I will keep reminding you all of the facts:

images (2)

We were the championship club of the CL, having no business in CL for a good few seasons.

Wenger embarrassed us time after time in his second half of his tenure at this club.

Clutching 4th spot a few times on the last games of the season. This guy was past it for so long, he just got bailed out a few times to the detriment of our club.

1 Like

We were only shit enough to make the Europa 2 seasons out of 22 seasons and went to the final losing on pens and to the semi narrowly losing to Atletico. So if Wenger was in Europa as many seasons as Emery he would of won some Europa titles. The Champions League was too tough a competition for a squad as underinvested in as Arsenal

Constantly posting memes is a tad childish btw. It’s essentially admiting your words are inadequate to effectively debate

2 Likes

How I wish for a manager that could even do that.

1 Like

Nope. It is the only appropriate response to people who dug holes for themselves and grasp at straws to make their arguments. Going so low as to equate accepting bribes with child molestation.

The Wenger fanboys are devoid of arguments and need to resort to the lowest of trolling. It’s a pity.

1 Like

You wish we get pummeled by Bayern and Barca every season. I am glad we don’t. We are were we rightly belong and should have been during Wenger’s last 8 seasons.

My head hurts reading this.
So according to you we should have been mid-table in Wenger’s last 8 seasons?

2 Likes

What is your expectation from a manager who is given the task to make a transfer surplus for over a decade? IE no investment?

2 Likes

We were lucky a few times to clutch top 4. Then get slaughtered in the CL, standard, by one of the big clubs. So yes, the way Wenger’s later teams played we had no busines in the CL and top 4.

My head hurts reading Wenger fanboy nonsense.

0 European trophies in 32 years. Stats don’t lie. :ozil:

How about you Wenger fanboys focus on Wenger and his ass whooping he got from Mourinho teams, Bayern, Barca and United. All you people have is he didn’t have the funds, didn’t have the team. Which is all bullshit as lesser teams than Arsenal have been able to avoid total embarassment by these big clubs.

Wenger was past it. Simple as that.
Y’all keep digging your holes.

2 Likes

Yes I would rather be in the CL than not in it. Is that controversial?

3 Likes

That is your right of opinion. I rather not be in it and don’t get embarassed 10-2 on aggregate.

We can’t even win a simple EL. Perhaps we have no business there either.

1 Like

Let’s just drop out of the league while we’re at it.

2 Likes

So you have no answer to the question. I didn’t say ‘if’ anything. I asked you the expectation for a manager who has no investment for over a decade

1 Like

Arteta almost made that happen mid-season

My expectation from a manager who is given the task to make a transfer surpus for over a decade is:

• don’t get pummeled by Bayern 10-2 on aggr. Don’t get pummeled by United 8-2. Don’t get pummeled by Barca every CL knock out round.
  • don’t have one of the worst records against Chelsea and Mourinho teams in general.
  • don’t feed excuses to your fans for miserably failing
  • don’t stick with players, formations and tactics that have proven not to work
  • don’t use the same strategies regardless of the opposition
  • don’t tell lies to the fans about how we have money to spend just looking for the right players and then squander millions on shit players.
  • don’t ride your high horse of “no money” and earn top 3 salary as a manager

Also, your claim: a manager who has no investment for over a decade.

This is a certified lie. As he had money for investment in that decade. He just invested poorly, because he was past it. As has been pointed out many times in here by others as well.

Wenger fanboys are completely devoid of any substance, lowest of the low trolls. Equating someone accepting bribes with someone who molests children and rapes women. Disgusting.

Well that escalated :slight_smile: