Arsène Wenger

Who’s Sue?

Someone not corrupt

Without being a legal expert I think it’s likely he’s guilty of fraud

@Joshua

One could step into a time machine, jump ahead to the year 2071 and the exact same Wenger argument will still be taking place in his thread.

3 Likes

I doubt it. He gave the money back.

And I doubt this too. Did he sign John Jensen cos he wanted a kickback or because he was quite a sought after player post euros? I’d say the latter.

1 Like

8 Likes

That’s not the point though. He took a £425,000 bung, which was finances defrauded from the club after artificially increasing the transfer fee.

Also if he didn’t pay tax on the bung, he commited tax fraud.

It’s exactly the point, we are talking about whether what he done was illegal. Getting unsolicited money is not illegal but you should probably declare it for tax. Not paying tax in this scenario is not fraud either. To prove fraud is quite a high bar to reach.

He never lied.

He continuously said we were mentally strong. :rofl:

3 Likes

This thread just kinda proves how deplorable the fanatic base is. All those years saying how anyone could do better and how Wenger ruined the club, only to be proven wrong immediately after Arsene leaves, is funny af :joy::joy::joy:

Most disappointing part for me is that this really sheds light on the petty, unthankful, disloyal, sad bunch of front running losers that are the majority of Arsenal fans, no integrity at all… They honestly do deserve every bit of mediocrity coming their way. Won’t be winning a PL title for years, and completely deserved too lmaoooo :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Emojis hiding the hurt.

2 Likes

Lmaoooooo my goat holds all the records and ur club is shit :joy::joy::joy::crazy_face::crazy_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Ah yeah but you and your goat don’t have a club.

2 Likes

I take just as much pleasure in laughing at how shit Arsenal are tho so works out for me regardless :grin::grin::+1::+1:

I’m pretty sure it was fraudulant but you’re correct that proving it would be very difficult without key witness cooperation. You’d likely only get a conviction if they got the agent on greater crimes and offered him a deal for information

Having said all that I don’t like anyone going to prison unless they’re a psycho/sociopath/peadophile

:shushing_face:

Wenger is gone. Deal with it.

5 Likes

And Arsenal are a shit mid table club :grin::+1:

1 Like

50 new replies and a mention of Bill Cosby in the Wenger thread.

OA you do not disappoint I have to say :xhaka2:

16 Likes

1 Like