Arsène Wenger

Actually the facts are we made the EL semis, and a domestic cup final, and played much better football. If ya don’t understand that then ur just agenda driven my dood :sob::sob::joy::joy:

1 Like

We might be about to go one better than that in Europe and we already won the cup.
Now it’s pretty dire right now as a watch but it’s not a 9 year fucking wait for a cup.

Gung ho Arsenal in 2017-2018 is certainly underrated. Our matches that season are absolute classics for neutrals.
Generally teams play with 3atb to defend better but we used it so we could put more people in the middle of the park.
Mkhi mentioned recently that Wenger indeed approached games by trying to outscore opponents. :rofl:

We already won the cup? Lmaooo umm Arsene won 3 of those in 4 years homeboy ur smoked out af breh lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy:

It was also shit.

Imagine sitting in the away stand at the Hawthorns and just knowing Craig Dawson and that other big prick they had in defence were going to score whenever they had a corner.

Fucking horrible season.

4 Likes

Agreed. That’s why I mentioned it being a great watch for neutrals. :rofl:

1 Like

The away form was definitely shit, but very entertaining at home :grin:

3 Likes

Why did a Liverpool fan put so much effort into Arsenal home games analysis?

Ah the days when we used to score more than 50 goals in a season.

Season highlight reels would have 80-90 goals to look at.

We currently stand at 44 goals scored in a whole PL season.

4 Likes

Because he’s jobless

4 Likes

Because we were promised a better future if Wenger was let go.

Give me that better future, or else let us relive the days which were good.

We can’t be miserable from all angles.

3 Likes

What happened to 3 and 6?

Proper farewell would have been winning him the Europa League but we had/have traitors in our squad

Nah we came up against a Atletico team who were legit champions league material and we couldn’t use Auba cuz of a stupid rule that was changed the following season. If we’d come up against a side like Atletico this season we’d already be home by now, bet

2 Likes

More like any creditable opposition in Europe in a meaningful round we just lost as usual. Put it with the last seven round 1 efforts.

3 Likes

We bottled it also dude, played against 10 for 80 minutes at home and couldn’t take an advantage to Spain.

2 Likes

I was at the home game. So frustrating but one of the best atmospheres I’ve ever experienced in the early going. Shame about how it ended.

4 Likes

Second leg was another game without a shot on target. Fuck all created and just controlled and bossed by Atletico.

5 Likes

Shitting all over them with a proper striker tbh.

This has just reminded me I was at the home leg of the semi final the following year. I literally haven’t got a single memory of it. I can’t even remember if I met anyone for some beers at the game. Pretty sure that was the last time I was over for a game too. That really speaks to how disappointing and shit we have been since for me.

The same season I was at the 4-2 over spurs and my memories are clear as fucking day.

That Atletico match is frustrating in that I would be confident we would’ve dispatched Marseille in the final even if Wenger was finished. Atletico had them finished in 49minutes.

1 Like