Arsène Wenger

Tbh that Red Star team was mustard but disappointed in the final with their tactics.
Hughes winning goal was class against Barcelona in 91.

1 Like

Tight angle.

United bastards :pensive:

Hahahaha. This is everytime the case an Arsenal side wins a League I see. It shouldn’t have happened but it did. Graham and Wenger: miracle workers, really.

Careful what u wish forrrrrrrrrrr. Arsene is playing Balogun and Saliba and our second team and still going through in the 4th round against Southampton :joy::joy::joy:

Was real nice for Arteta to win an FA Cup (which was probably down to Arsene more anyways), but if u wanna improve on what we once had u gotta go back to back at least.

2 Likes

This is just really boring now

9 Likes

If Wenger was still in charge, we would be giving a lot of minutes to Balogun, Saliba and other youngsters while cruising through the group stages of EL and in the early FA cup games.

Seems like a dream now.

Unfortunately we have an incompetent piece of shit in charge who talks but doesn’t walk.

I bet that in 2 years time we will still be fighting for 8th with Leeds and fighting Maupay in the earnings derby, while Arteta experiments with Xhaka as a left wingback and Willian as the center forward. Not to mention 60 crosses per game.

All while we read an article praising Artetas magnetic pull and him being the sole reason we signed Dennis Suarez on loan for the second time.

5 Likes

Yes facts are boring when they prove u were wrong, I would call facts boring too if they proved me wrong, shwew glad thats never happened.

1 Like

Fergie didn’t win an abundance of domestic cups did he ? 15 of his 18 trophies are 13 leagues and 2 Champions Leagues.

5 FA cups and 4 League cups

1 Like

So why’s that thing only saying 18 trophies WTF ? I thought it was more lol.

1 Like

It’s trophies won between 2000 and 2020.

Still should be an FA cup and a few League cups. Probably wouldn’t count the League cups though
maybe.

3 Likes

careful you will give @BigWeng_4LYFE a huge boner

1 Like

I dunno whats more sad for OA. The fact that when Wenger was sacked virtually everything I said would happen has happened, and of course exposed OA as the frauds they are who don’t know shit about football. Orrrrrr the fact that they can’t take their L’s like big boys and still try and blame the current predicament on Wenger :joy::joy::joy::joy: this dood was getting 75 league points with these terrible Gazidis buys and keeping the clubs head above water. Mustafi and Kola woulda moved on for some actual transfer fees if Arsene was still here getting us to a +25 gd in the league.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I think everyone is bored enough that people don’t bite as often as they used to thankfully lol

1 Like

Nah they wouldn’t dare challenge me and risk suffering the embarrassment.

See :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I dont blame them tho I’d hate to be constantly reminded about how much of a prophet good ol Big Weng is when it comes to Arsenal related matters, and of course how wrong everyone was except me, that would be pretty damn boring for everyone BUT MEEEEEE :grin::grin::+1::+1::eggplant::eggplant:

1 Like

There’s enough posts from me out there saying this that I have no problem in repeating it now…it wasn’t about getting results on day 1 or maybe not even day 1000 of the post Wenger era for me. The shear fact of moving on was just something we HAD to do to have any hope whatsoever. We were in a groundhog day with Wenger and if you enjoyed that that’s your perogative but the majority of the fan base were tired of it and I think even Wenger himself would now admit it was the right thing to do.

If Arteta ultimately doesn’t work out (he won’t) we’ll move on to the next guy and try again. So be it.

3 Likes