Arsène Wenger

I relax by watching WOBs suffer

1 Like

Thinks will never be that bad again. Solace.

Hey mate I still wished for Klopp.

2 Likes

His next job would be the German NT, I can tell

1 Like

Well Klopp would be doing a hell of a lot better with this team but I don’t think Klopp would have ever taken the job here with the level of interference he’d get for trying to do his job.

2 Likes

Klippity Klopp would have f’ckin gutted us and embarrassed us in the media, too.

Stopped Liverpool being number one though mate.

Klopp will never join us. We are not nasty enough. He wanted Anfield to give Man City an intense and hostile atmosphere. We are too nice to smash someone’s bus in and intimidate their team and entire coaching staff.

At least he wouldn’t embarrass us on the pitch.

2 Likes

I dunno…I reckon if you told the fans that there was a bus going by with Arteta on it…I reckon it might get a few bricks thrown at it… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I actually take pride in the fact that our fans aren’t like that

2 Likes

The books going for 13 quid in Asda people.

I’ll wait for the boxing day sale

Without being funny but the complete works will have it for about 6 quid by Easter.
This is economically Weng would approve of tbh.

2 Likes

Come across this Wenger interview on Twitter

He doesn’t believe in patience :rofl:

Also chats about how he built the stadium. WITH HIS OWN BARE HANDS!

Looking at that he should have also said that he should have resigned at least 5 years (I’m beeing a bir generous) before he got sacked considering the perfirmance level was below every possible standard.
At that time he was contantly talking how it’s a bad thing when managers are getting fired everywhene.
The old hypocrite.

Although he is right.

images

:eyes:

It’s not Emirates or Ashburton Groove, it’s Arsene Wenger stadium located at Wenger city, England.

1 Like

So u guys ready for Wenger to come back and salvage the season until we find a new long term manager?

2 Likes

Wenger retired 3 years ago…