Arsène Wenger

Blowing out candles on a cake is banned during a pandemic surely

4 Likes

That power hungry crackhead has done a right number on you Scotch sheeple, next she’ll be banning breathing and you’ll all be like “aye, soonds aboot reet”

Could never be us English, we love freedom too much for that.

6 Likes

:joy: You eat cake with people’s breath/spit on it if you like mate.

Awwww i remember when Arsenal were actually a classy organization. I miss those days.

1 Like

Actually Wenger deserves better than veiled digs at Arteta disguised as a birthday greeting.
Nothing off bounds on this mans agenda. Not a Wenger fan but the insincerity shown here is contemptible.

10 Likes

Lmao it’s Arsene’s birthday. And Wenger was an actual leader of men. Respectable, good communicator, father figure. Everything u want in a manager. I mean just because we have a snake cunt of a manager currently doesn’t mean Özil is taking a dig at him, just means it’s more pronounced when u look at what this club used to stand for when it actually had the respect of world football. As far as I can tell Özil is talking all faxxx homeboy :joy::joy::clap::clap:

Wouldn’t be the first time your wrong would it.:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah it would actually. I’m right about 99% of the time. Just like with the Özil thing. I’m even right about the 2006 CL final which everyone else is wrong about. Here’s a tip for ya, if u wanna be right and know whats going on, just agree with me and go back and tell ur friends and impress them :+1::+1:

1 Like

Don’t bring Wenger into your sly PR moves, Ozil you little shit

4 Likes

Without a doubt one of the greatest managers in the Premier League history - always respectful, fair & honest.

Yeah he was being totally fair when he gave you a day off instead of making you actually play in big away games like everyone else, despite you being one of the highest paid players in the squad.

Very fair and respectful to your team mates that was.

Fuck off Ozil.

4 Likes

I find that most Ozil fans were Wenger In.
Makes you think…

Oz-in?

Just checked Özil’s twitter timeline from October 2019 and surprise surprise no Wenger birthday message. Now 70 is a landmark age which merits a happy birthday tweet more than the following year when he turns 71. So its clearly not about his birthday and is a hidden dig

6 Likes

Is there actual proof of this?

Imagine being conceited enough to state this. :joy:

I love @BigWeng_4LYFE’s posts. :joy:

You didn’t need to put so much effort. This was clearly an attempt to make a dig.

Hiding behind Gunnersaurus & Wenger to undermine Club & Arteta, such an asshole

2 Likes

He’s actually a really cool dude :sunglasses:

Love chatting to him about socc…football! I mean, football.

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE’s commitment to Arsène and now Özil is at the same level as lolpool over the VVD injury. Some proper cult shit. Can’t reason with that level of madness.

You’re in glorious company there my guy :ozil:

He put a story up. I remember seeing it.
That’s a howler Cal.

1 Like