Arsène Wenger

Chilin on a beach somewhere :rofl::rofl:

And? Bayern want someone to be interim manager. Even Wenger couldn’t bottle a league with Bayern

That is recommended viewing for anyone with insomnia.

After watching that, is there any Wenger supporter that could truly say that they would sit and watch it all again?

2 Likes

Yeah that video was hardly something positive, more frustrating. Yes imagine him doing that with quality players, to bad Wenger preferred having average players around.

Didn’t remember Monreal having the 17 shirt.

1 Like

Sideways passing so entertaining :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If it gives us another FA Cup and 4th place trophy…where do I sign :wink:

1 Like

Weren’t we already winning that game anyway? So were just playing keep ball at that point

Indeed

At least the ball was ours and played mostly in the oppositions half.

How often do we keep the ball for two minutes against any team nowadays?

This was Arsenal with an average squad back then with likes of Diaby, Denilson, Almunia, Squillaci and co.

These days we can’t even manage 20 seconds of coherent football.

5 Likes

How?

3 Likes

He’s 70 and has a better body than most of you lot :smile:

5 Likes

Oh damn

I am never clicking a photo alongside Wenger, atleast without a shirt and sweater on

So about those side ways passing and holding the ball for a long time…

Much better than the shit fest at the moment

Not the answer though is it.

1 Like

A manager that could get us back to that level is alright in my books; at the moment we are just shit.

1 Like

Leave you with your agenda mate.

It’s not an agenda that we have been so shit, after 12 games we 3 points above sixteenth place with a negative goal difference, and the inability to win games.

It’s pointless talking about your ex manager as the solution. We let Wenger go at his worse. Logic suggest he would have declined further.

1 Like

Did mention manager you did, I merely stated we should get someone to get us back to that level.