Arsène Wenger

Hes a married man elec ffs

4 Likes

Mate hes getting fucked over he joins PSG im telling you.:thinking:

Wenger getting CL football with much shittier talent was a miracle and something he should be praised for Pep couldn’t do that. Yet he gets shit on for losing to far superior sides that have players a tier or two above ours. Well glad everyone is so happy he’s gone and we all enjoy chasing mediocre players that we cant even buy only get on loan :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wenger got top 4 by default. There was only 4 teams before City got their oil money and Spurs got Poch and found Kane in their reserves

1 Like

Not by ten goals mate. Thats Celtic levels. Mans going to look such a cunt he ends up in Paris.

Everton, Spurs and Villa were our competitors for top four. As soon as some real clubs came along we stopped achieving that under Wenger.

3 Likes

:poldi: :arteta:

LMAO

I actually laughed out loud imagining your exasperation smh

1 Like

It’s the players that Wenger bought that have got us into this mess.

We kept getting our 75 odd points per season we missed out by what, 1 point our first year out of the CL. Then once the club turned into a sideshow we fell apart unsurprisingly.

Old enough and mature enough apparently to marry, but not quite old enough and mature enough to stop acting like an attention seeking tween on a forum.

1 Like

And also the rest of the league wasn’t as strong and didn’t take points off of the bigger teams as often until the major TV deals started a few years ago.

The league is way more competitive across the board now compared to what it was like for many of the years we scraped into the top 4.

1 Like

So what ur basically saying is that Wenger as a 160 lb guy was going toe to toe with Mike Tyson and then Iron Mike was like that’s not fair tie one of his hands behind his back!! Dank illustrations all dey bby.

I kind of agree with that. It still feels like the club doesn’t stand for anything anymore. Before it had a certain class, a certain aura; and that class was partly coming from Wenger having a certain philosophy of attacking football, having a certain philosophy of developing and integrating young talent into the squad. That class and humility, unseen in any other manager in the league.

And most importantly, running the club as a sustainable business, and not just splashing cash left and right. And achieving a certain level of success within those constraints, which is a very rare thing afaik.

Ten years ago, even though we weren’t winning any silverware, I was still proud to be an Arsenal fan, I could point out all these things to my mates, of how we’re playing beautiful football, how we’ve got a philosophy. Then, more recently, at some point the football stopped being so beautiful but most other points still stood.

Then the last couple of season, when things started going badly, and the club started panic-buying players which didn’t seem at all to be characteristic signings, but things only went from bad to worse. And now here we are.

3 Likes

Well how will his class thing look if he ends up at PSG.

Wenger will lift them up by their haunches and make them realize they can be better than the money laundering cheats they are. He’ll get them respectable again, and winning the right way.

2 Likes

Nah hes a two faced fucker if he does and you know it.

I don’t think he will, I would be very surprised if he does go to PSG. I’d also be surprised if he’d accept to come back here, to work in the framework currently present at the club (Sanllehi + Vinai).

1 Like

Why wouldn’t he accept a big job in his home country? He didn’t leave us, Arsenal sacked him.

Classy guy to classy cunt and all that philosophy bollocks for years be gone in one.

Lol he hasn’t even taken the job yet. Regardless he’s been ridiculed and taken disgusting abuse from thankless Arsenal fanatics, so the man can’t win it seems no matter the situation.

1 Like