Arsène Wenger

Plenty of players have given up on him but I get the sense he was nice to them and did genuinely do a lot for their careers. He also seems like an okay guy, which is why I think even though there are/were plenty of players willing to give up on him there aren’t many wanting to speak badly of him.

There’s no way if you’re Nasri, Hleb, van Persie, Adebayor etc. that you aren’t grateful as fuck to Arsene Wenger. I think Ramsey may turn into one that gives up but no way is he dissing Wenger for making him a famous player and giving him CL gametime. At United he could have easily been another Cleverley, moved on years ago.

4 Likes

No he is truly a master .
Sucks hapless Ian Wright into saying he’s leaving ,drops it on john cross too.
I will be coaching somewhere next season sayeth the lord !
All this is designed to get the pro wenger lobby off it’s arse ,and it will .
Now this week he’s turning away Chinese millions,how can we be so ungrateful .
Its great stuff from him !

6 Likes

Image Allegri or Simeone at Arsenal. Ramsey would be the first to leave.

4 Likes

Haha Drayton you sir are quite the cynic :laughing:

1 Like

Only good reason to be moving Ramsey on right now is if someone is willing to pay very well for him or because of fitness reasons, otherwise we’ve got shit that should be moved on sooner.

2 Likes

Yes but am i wrong ,remember I’ve watched with intent for many years,he’s a very clever guy ! I know whats happened in some cases and I know plenty of people in his circles but NONE of them professes either to be close to him or know him .
They just say he’s very nice always smiling always polite but never says much !
For a very public man there is very little known about him !

1 Like

Should sell him to Everton or Newcastle, imo. They have money.

:joy::joy: Great tweet

5 Likes

Exactly what I thought when I saw that video

1 Like

Absolutely gutted Drayton got banned. What thread was this material on ?

1 Like

I am not following this…a Ban, what happened and why?

I’ve felt like that for years now Aussie and I don’t anticipate a change next season either.
Can’t wait to hear what his and the board’s excuses are going to be for not finishing top 4.lmao.

The Cunt List, just scroll up a few dozen replies

1 Like

If Drayton realised his mistake and apologised, why is he banned?
Drayton isn’t a nasty poster.

2 Likes

i would like nothing more than for him to be unbanned. But sadly no matter how honest a mistake it may be, it broke key forum rules.

There has to be a clear precident set and sadly a forum ban is completely just repercussion for the particular rule broken.

edit: kinda high so hope that made sense.

1 Like

I did not have a chance to watch the picture… I believe the mods must have valid reason(s) to ban him.

However, let’s say if we have enough members here to agree on a sanction, the length of the penalty should be reduced, IMO. Rules are rules, but when the court and jury to decide a case, they don’t just look at the laws itself but also look at the intentions. Drayton did not have a track record for that.

First Brady, now Drayton… sad to see some senior fans (not age but the years of supporting Arsenal) getting banned.

4 Likes

I think there are lot more issies behind the scenes that us lay people don’t understand about running a site like this. Mods gotta do what they gotta do.

3 Likes

The matter’s already been discussed at length and it doesn’t need anymore discussion now. So we need to move on and return to the topic in hand please.

That extension is going to be announced real soon.

I thought a couple weeks ago or whatever it was “I’ll definitely be managing next season, either here or somewhere else” or words to that effect.