Arsène Wenger

2 Likes

WOB

he comes back and we are losing…sounds about right

3 Likes

Against the run of play too while playing almost champagne football trying to create the perfect goal, lol. :rofl:

1 Like

Arsenal’s official channels didn’t mention him at all.

Bit odd, no?

It’s the first time he’s been invited back in 4 and a half years, sounds like theres a bit of bad blood there

2 Likes

Kinda forgot it was his first time back tbh but good that we got a win regardless and nice bonus that it was a good return for him.

I think the reluctance for him to come back was very much on his side, and I think him agreeing to come back tonight came with a strict “no fuss” condition.

Still he should always be welcome and feel welcome, and this was great to see. Hope it’s the first of many visits.

13 Likes

Wenger’s wife and daughter also in attendance

7 Likes

Think and hope so as well.

Probably doesn’t want to take the spotlight and keep it on the team. Would be happy if he gets to do this more often and silently enjoy this Arsenal team under us.

Is it?

Why did he need inviting?

Arsene has always said he made the decision to not return for a while when he left.

10 Likes
1 Like

Club have gone 3/3 on the statues so far. Curious what Wenger pose they model the statue after

There are 5 statues. The less said about the Ken Friar one the better I suppose.

3 Likes

The Bergkamp one has a pole up it’s arse. I find that very jarring.

3 Likes

Think it’ll be this one

1 Like

Hope it’s this one

1 Like

The celebration at the 2002 FA Cup final would be a good one