Arsène Wenger

Wenger right or Wenger wrong… just put this behind us and let us have a good memory of him… treasure the time that he spent with the club, good and bad.

1 Like

I think calling 5th mid table would be misplaced when it’s technically in the top quarter of the table.

Something like 8th-13th I think is truly reflective of the definition.

3 Likes

Nah. Goods great and the bad was shite.

Even SAF had bad spells and lows with United.
Nobody is perfect.
We have to take Wenger’s good and bad, unless someone wants to completely deny him.

1 Like

Nobody wants to deny him. How could you? Some though want to absolve him of everything.

sure one thing that everyone has to admit…
Wenger had difficulties to zip his jacket… :wenger:
didn’t matter what brand it was

We used to have a coat maker on here…

2 Likes

Charles Watts

• Arsene Wenger: Invincible. Film review and behind the scenes at the premiere.
1 Like

Where can we watch this fucking thing?

It’s in limited cinemas from today. In the UK anyway. Think only 2 cinemas in London are showing it.

Or you can buy it via Amazon Prime, Sky, Google Play or Apple TV on November 22

3 Likes

This really worth the money and time to watch… undefeated only happened once…

Unlike a random Arsenal season “do or die” from Amazon (I don’t even remember the name… )
Unless they are going to show Edu smoking coke, or Arteta orgy party something like that.

Picture House are showing it in Hackney, Finsbury Park and Crouch End.

I’m going to watch it this weekend for sure

1 Like

Or Ozil playing fortnite.

no kidding, the club had already wiped out this part of history already

1 Like

Anyone seen the Wenger film yet?

Piratebay

1 Like

Hope I can get it streaming in the U.S. on 22-Nov, not sure if it will still be region limited to start off with, Google Play seems to be indicating so. Anyway, can find a workaround if needed.

Awesome Q and A. Love them both and the respect Wrighty has for the boss, just affirms what a legend he is.

3 Likes

Yeah I can’t think of an ex-player who doesn’t say good stuff about Wenger. Merson, maybe? Even then, he isn’t outwardly critical.

He commands (not demands, importantly) a great deal of respect from players. Hugely surprising given that we’ve had cunts like Anelka, RvC, Cuntegras and Adebayor here.

6 Likes

Watching this there is some stuff that I never thought about like, how little the invincibles back line cost and also to Wenger the 98 double meaning the most to him which I think is what you said and a few others said as well hills. I’m thinking it was @InvincibleDB10 and @Stroller

4 Likes