Arsenal Women

Sigh

How many players have they lost, fucking hell?

And I thought Roma was unlucky with injuries.

1 Like

So Kronke money and ambition!? We get Ellie Carpenter LB(she eats the wing n no trash) … then Sam Kerr … Imagine… Poms better pay to watch that!

Big help for us today, Liverpool beating City. Means 3rd spot is well and truly back on for us, United and Chelsea look out of reach unfortunately.

Quite the divide between the top women’s clubs and the rest.

I think spurs had 7 or 9 points after 3 games.

Excellent news. She’s a great player.

1 Like

Well a promising season ripped apart by injuries but in the end a CL semi-final and secured CL again for next year thanks to Utd’s late winner today.

Hopefully the girls will come back healthy from their ACL injury squad and we can actually bring the league home again next year.

1 Like

Tough season, to get so close to winning the title and CL while losing 2 of the best players in world from the team and then the captain is tough. Didn’t another player go down with ACL as well in 2nd leg of semi final. A league cup and CL spot along with at least hanging in the title race and semi final spot in CL is a success.

Hopefully with more additions and getting back their best players, they should be in for a shout of everything next season.

Was just trying to find out what Vivs contract situation is and it seems there is an option of a further year so presumably that will be taken up.

Be interesting to see what happens in the summer with incomings and outgoings and what effect the world cup has on when those deals might take place. Can see Hurtig leaving and possibly Blackstenius too.

Hurtig always felt like a weird signing. She barely plays. I can’t think of many games she started from the start. Blackstenius is a decent back up and when you are fighting on all fronts she can come in handy to play quite a few games.

Argh, big loss.

That’s a bummer and she will be tough to replace. Tim Stillman must be gutted.

Why him in particular?

I mean I know he’s chief reporter on the womens game for us but was he trying to date her or something? :grin:

His wife is Brazilian and he has a strong knowledge of the game there. He was talking about how perfect she would be here a couple years before we signed her.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/arsenalwfc/status/1662383213564633089?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

Interesting if you have 6 minutes whilst cooking or something.

Huehue good news for us

3 Likes

Just need reiten to bugger off elsewhere, she’s been crucial for them.