Arsenal Women

Our FA Cup semi final v Brighton will be on the BBC as well.

1 Like

Against Northern Ireland @Castiel Something else your country are shit at :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if she done that against our men’s team tbh

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

For context, we were playing Latvia and won 10-0

1 Like

Standard women’s football lol. England seem to win at least 6-0 every game :joy:

The Women’s team probably not far off a really big performance in a major tournament. Good time to be an England fan all round.

Yeah next year we’re going to win the women’s European Championships and the men’s World Cup.

It’ll go well with the Ashes we’ll win this winter.

Oh and that’s in England too…it’s all coming home it seems.

No, the Ashes is in Australia

I think you’ll find it can come home in be various ways

Watching Man City women vs Chelsea women on the beeb…
Do the women not have second kits? I’m sure in the prem, we wouldn’t see Man City and Chelsea in the home kits against each other?

Looks very odd…

They did in the CL final last season actually Johnny

1 Like

Really?
I am surprised, but thanks…

1 Like

They’ve been wearing home kits against each other for as long as I can remember. White socks and/or white shorts are usually worn in combination with the home kit.

Three up and a Wembley appearance secured. Fancy going over to it, should be a good game.

2 Likes
2 Likes

4-0 win today over West Ham. That’s 6 wins from six and they haven’t conceded since the opening game against Chelsea.

Have my cup final ticket sorted too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Anyone been watching?

15 minutes left.

1 Like

yeah, first free kick goal by Steph Catley in the top right corner was :star_struck:

If you see this before the stream ends, rewind to 26 mins in-game time, it’s a beauty.

1 Like