Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (PL)

Right again in the poll

1 Like

So sick of it. The constant passes between our full-back and the ‘wingers’ followed by a cross that doesn’t even beat the first marker.

2 Likes

Soooron ke bacchè

1 Like

Actually we can be implicit a little bit…
saying Anti Genius Alliance

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I’ve had enough.

Fucking NLD next weekend can get to fuck sigh

1 Like

From the Molde thread:

Fucking prophetic, predictable.

3 Likes

This is just pathetic. You can blame the players if you want, but personally I think it’s the manager.

3 Likes

It’s definitely both. Both are absolutely shite.

2 Likes

Can’t watch anymore its so predictable
We are just not good enough.

**[quote=“NeedCoffee, post:370, topic:4234, full:true”]
I would love to see what a competent manager can do with this team.
[/quote]

Sell most of them probably.

Buried under the North Bank mate. We rescued the clock and left the spirit behind.

4 Likes

Relegation form

3 Likes

Couldn’t watch the 2nd half due to work, tipping that Wolves were value for the win ?

We’ve got less spirit than a pub in lockdown now

1 Like

I miss Highbury - Arsenal finished there for me !? I don’t recognise this team and i don’t say that lightly - :skull:

4 Likes

That was a much better performance than anything in the past month or two and it was still fucking shocking. There’s not much more to say, this season could get so much worse than we ever could’ve imagined. Boy I really worry for Arteta…

1 Like

Tierney, Willock, Saka played fairly well, so for the team to collectively play so badly it has to be the system and therefore the manager that’s at fault.

1 Like

I worry for Arsenal more. We’re irrelevant and racing too obscurity. Nothing is right at this club.

9 Likes

When is the time to bring in big sam to keep this lot from relegation

2 Likes

Something that I’ve found particularly stark in recent weeks is how often the match commentator will mention that our opponents haven’t won at our ground since like 1970, and then they do.

Leicester, Aston Villa, now Wolves. All these teams are coming to our place now and winning matches they never would’ve before, and this is such a vivid way to show our decline.

3 Likes