Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (PL)

My god that was one of the worst performances at the Emirates, ever. Wolves should have won this 1-3.

3 Likes

1st half stumble FC. :expressionless:

2 Likes

How can we not do better than that over 90 minutes?

Poor performance.

Tiredness or we are just shit? At least our unbeaten run goes on :unai:

Time for Auba to start at CF and some actual wingers (not Mkhi) to play.

Then certain games, Laca should start at CF.

This defence is a huge problem.

4 Likes

Man of the Match? Vote here :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

Can I vote for a Wolves player?

2 Likes

Matches like this remind you a lot of work has to be done in the transfer window, hopefully it gets done. Torreira deserves better.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

just shit

We have actually been bad more often than we have been good over the course of this season to be honest. But now it also comes back in the results.

4 Likes

Happy now? Ah ah ah.

Our worst performance of the season so far. Lucky, lucky goal to get the 1-1. Also how the fuck did that Wolves shot not go in at the end haha, incredible shot.

1 Like

I do fear for the next games now. That was a Wenger-esque performance.

Palace, Sporting and now this have all been rather poor. Need to improve.

2 Likes

I was kinda laughing midweek when lolpool lost to those farmers in the CL, cuz we had trouble with a draw even tho they arenā€™t in form either. Truth is the talent on our team just isnā€™t there to be competitive at the highest level.

Youā€™re not wrong tbh, the quality isnā€™t quite there yet.

2 Likes

68 - 73 points is what weā€™ll get this season. We still have to upgrade our CM position, Iā€™d honestly prefer Guendouzi at this point. We need to phase Xhaka out of the side and get rid. Mustafi isnā€™t CL level, and we need a legit winger.

1 Like

Sounds about right. LB too.

1 Like

Further evidence playing Laca and Auba together isnā€™t the magical tonic people have hyped it up to be.

I donā€™t know why people get so offended by the idea of dropping one of them tbh. We were playing better when auba was coming off the bench

1 Like