Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (PL)

Sunday 11 November
Premier League Match 12
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 16:30 :clock430:

I open it before the scot, otherwise we are not gonna win again :xhaka: . @Calum.

Need a win to go on the international break on a high like we did against Fulham.

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Wolverhampton win

0 voters

1 Like

6-0 Arsenal.

2 Likes

Would be great to keep the top 4 momemtum going, before the International break, Wolves have been a good side since their promotion to the Premier League, so not gonna be an easy game. But another part of me kinda also wants to see us not win, just so we can blame Luca if it all goes wrong for us :xhaka2: :wink:

Do you think to be funny?

@Mysty and @Calum are allied against me. Only @Electrifying is on my side.

2 Likes

Gameweek 12 not 11 @Luca_from_Italy if your gonna take my job do it right :wink:

Just a mistake. It can happen.

Luca I’d love to know why you always say this haha. We just banter each other :wink:

2-0 Arsenal on Sunday. Aubameyang and Lacazette with a goal each. COYG!

2 Likes

Wolverhampton manager is another portuguese. Just hope he doesn’t emulate Sporting.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Going to say 1-1 in this one, our form is starting to waver and Wolves have a lot more quality than your run of the mill promoted side.

Haven’t Wolverhampton run out of gas recently? Should really win this one.

Our form in November

DD

A pattern is born.

Back winning ways. 3 big points. 1-0 or 2-0

1 Like

Cool bro. Hope you are not right.

Admit it Luca, you want the D

1 Like

Argh, this game isn’t televised?!

What a joke

2 Likes

If we don’t draw this suddenly 16 games unbeaten becomes 4 without a win… so I want a positive result especially at home.

2 Likes

Wtf. Thought it was away. Now im thinking a good bollocking of these feckers in our own backyard. 5-2 to the good guys.

No bother.

Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre think it’s gonna end 3-1 to us

1 Like