Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

He was one of the better players on the pitch I thought, he was really the only one finding passes in behind to Auba and was trying his best to control the midfield with a lot of shit around him. Don’t think he was anywhere close to our biggest problem today.

3 Likes

Graeme talking nonsense.

Exactly. This was a lucky win not an ugly win.

1 Like

AMN is miles ahead of Doherty and is a great RB.

What was so terrible about it?

Lmao.

At home to David Moyes and West Ham, they had double the shots, a shit team, played a high line for alot of it.

Our players were clumsy and wasteful and shit.

But the win was expected not lucky.

We were shit though. We don’t have a creative bone in this team.

Oh and also we should have, by what we have seen in these 2 weeks, conceded 2 penalties.

1 Like

He wasn’t our biggest problem but he wasn’t good… takes so long to do anything and I can’t believe how many tragically bad passes he had. Even on some of the completed ones, he made it so much harder for the receiver to do anything. He also got bailed by ref when he had zero awareness and let Rice nick it off of him.

Arteta is buzzing on his post match sky interview😂 what a man. Knows we got away with one

2 Likes

Arsenal and their fans needed this wake up call.

Well it’s come in a perfect way, with no dropped points.

1 Like

Our passing was terrible tonight. Effectively leaves us to scraps upfront to make something from.

No one in particular can be called out on this either, I thought a number of individuals who are normally sound enough on the ball, lost it too easily three quarters up the pitch. A bit one step forward, two steps back.

2 Likes

Constantly giving the ball away to start. Bad tactics also.

The positive we played shite but still got the three points, in the past we would have lost it. But we badly need that lad from Lyon and Partey.

1 Like

We made some bad passes at the start of the game yeah. But the tactics were pretty much the same as we have always used.

But we need 2 really solid ones and would AMN be happy making a perm move to RB? Rather Doherty and AMN than Bellerin and Cedric right now.

1 Like

Couldn’t build up properly, too many bad passes, gifting them opportunities to start an attack, players being out of position constantly, etc.
Can’t name a single good performance. Even Leno in the air was questionable.

1 Like

We had Willian and Dani both drifting out wide leaving Xhaka as the only midfield player. That’s exactly how WH were able to build up and score a goal.

1 Like

Xhaka and Ceballos in the midfield were so damn slow releasing the ball it got really annoying. I think young lad Saka looked out of his depth in parts of that game. Tierney and Luiz are massive misses for us. Pepe really needs to start showing some class, he looked like a donkey on ice when he came on.

1 Like

The best kind. If you’re not sweating, then it’s not worth it.

2 Likes

Back to the pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass outside the box. Intercepted. Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass outside the box. Intercepted, counter attack and goal. Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass…

2 Likes

LUCKY LUCKY Arsenal is what I’ll say. Dogshit performance but we’ll take the 3 points, if we continue playing like that then top 4 is a pipe dream.

6 Likes