Arsenal vs West Ham United (PL) 3-1

Saka to, also they need to get the ball to martinelli, a lot of the times he is free and doesn’t receive the ball

#WengerOut

4 Likes

I get the VAR review, but how does WHU get the ball back after that? They weren’t in possession. VAR was used to overturn a pen for us. I don’t see how it’s fair the ball goes to them. The was up so it doesn’t matter so much, but it would be infuriating if there had been more time and it leads to a goal. They need a better way of sorting possession out after a VAR check.

4 Likes

Still feels we could get a lot from this game if we could just somehow… SCORE!

An early second half goal would be great :+1:

3 Likes

Both potential pens were correctly called. We don’t deserve to be losing but nor do we deserve to be winning.

Eddie is playing to his level, can’t be mad out of him. Need more from Partey and a lot more from Odegaard, who is playing like a fanny.

Sadly, there isn’t much on the bench.

1 Like

Eni Aluko on my screen my tv goes mute

4 Likes

Ok, Arteta needs to wake up the lads. They’re not playing bad but they overcomplicate things in and around the box.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tierney comes off too fro Zinchenko.

1 Like

It was a pen by saliba sadly.

Feeling weirdly good about the 1st half even being 1 down. We are dominating with big spells of possesion in their final 3rd.
West ham are here to time waste. Really hope we can crack them in the 2nd half. They cant keep geting away with having a low block without pressing.

6 Likes

Mikel do your job son. It’s west Ham. It’s Moyes. It’s Fabianski.
Hit them with a big first 15 and they’ll crumble. 3 1 win.

8 Likes

Nah, I say pass less shoot more. Lovely combos by the lads, those rondos are working great, but we take too long to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Looked like the initial contact was just inside the box, doesn’t need to be much contact when you make that type of challenge. I think it was a pretty clear penalty tbh

1 Like

Three instances of VAR, none of which have gone our way, but correct decisions in each case…

…but fuck VAR regardless.

I can’t believe we haven’t scored. So much play for in the final third and nothing to show for it.

Eddie is a solid player but his decision making isn’t always the best, especially when he has time to think. MF has been solid. Need more movement up front. There were times players weren’t on the same page.

Come in Arteta, give them a right kick up the arse. 2 quick goals would be nice.

Was the Saka offside legit? Because it looks like we got shafted.

Didn’t even see a replay shown.

Yeah Saka just touched the ball that went to Eddie, and Eddie was offside.

2 Likes

Not initially, but it later clips off his heel when in an offside position.

1 Like

It was Eddie offside after the ball clipped Saka.

Everything has been right and fair except the length of added time. 3 VAR checks and a penalty on top of the regular stoppages.

2 Likes

Yep. Apologies. Starboy has the correct take.

Not impressed by Eddie at all. All I see him do is stroll around the pitch and fluff opportunities.

His level is third choice.

1 Like