Arsenal vs Watford (PL)

1 Like

Let’s show him who the real men are :kos2:

Great news.

I did pick us to beat Everton last week, Brentford in the LC and our first Europa League game, I did select a draw at Newcastle however.

2 Likes

3-0 home win .
Another three points at home but more importantly a clean sheet .

4 Likes

That would be nice. Even a 1-0.

2 Likes

C’mon Arsenal!

I would even take a 0.5 - 0 tbh

Just bagged a ticket for today. :grin:

2 Likes

Hope you don’t bring us bad luck :xhaka:

Fuck you Teeny Peeny Troy Deeny. We’re going to win.

It’s not just a winning run that Arsenal take into this match – Alexandre Lacazette is on a scoring streak at the Emirates while we also have an excellent record in Saturday 3pm fixtures to preserve.

The win over Everton last weekend made it four Premier League victories in a row, the last time we won five on the spin was back in August 2017. In all competitions it’s now six wins on the trot – the team didn’t muster seven straight wins at all last season.

Up front all eyes will be on Lacazette again, following his late goal against Brentford on Wednesday and his wonder strike against Everton last weekend. That was the fourth home Premier League start in succession he has netted in (following goals against Crystal Palace, West Ham and Burnley last season). No Arsenal player has scored in five successive starts at Emirates since 2011/12, when Robin van Persie managed it.

Lacazette wasn’t at the club the last time we lost a home fixture kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday. In fact, of our 18-man squad that played that day, only Aaron Ramsey could feature again this weekend.

The game in question was a 3-1 reverse to Aston Villa, on the opening day of the 2013/14 campaign. Since then we have played 20 home games in this traditional slot, losing none, and taking 56 points from a possible 60.

arsenal.com

2 Likes

LUCAS! :giroud2:

Does this mean Ramsey on the wing

Probably still Ozil

1 Like

i feel that ramsey should be a benchwarmer from now on tbh if you arent gonna sign fuck the fuck off.

4 Likes

Iwobz or Mick should be considered before Ramsey now. Glad to see Laca retaining his place!

1 Like

I feel like Ramsey should be on the bench because he is a shit player, but not because of the contract dispute. Why not take advantage of the fact that he is here if Emery thinks he can help?

Let’s get the job done lads!

The clown is still playing :mustafi:. Need to outscore the opponent again, then.