Arsenal vs Tottenham (Premier League)

Dick Emery? :xhaka2:

Our defence wont be strong enough to stop Kane and they will use the ball well. On the other hand they havent the bottle too handle the pressure of a win and we will get a late leveler.
Mihky to come off the bench and win it.

Big game for Ozil this one. 2 2 draw.

I don’t want Mkhitaryan to be in the squad let alone have the chance to come off the bench

3 Likes

Unfortunately he carries more of a goal scoring threat than most we have who are likely to be on the bench.
6 out of ten from the bench may be enough if things are going wrong.

I think it’s a bit of a fallacy that he produces 6/10 performances for us. More often than not he’s been dire and his most recent performances have been some of the worst I’ve seen from an established player in an Arsenal shirt.

A touch up on Wilshires for me, but yeah not good enough.

Only if we were 2-0 up, with 5 minutes to go :smile:

Kane didn’t score at the Emirates for the first time last season so hopefully the same again as he’s been average so far this season.

I’m gonna say 2-0 Arsenal. Aubameyang and Lacazette.

1 Like

Quietly confident about this, they’ve played inter midweek with a strong team and we essentially rested our entire starting line up.

I think it’s likely Spurs will control the game and our best chance to win is on the counter.

This is too hard to predict.
Both teams are in form and their best player, Eriksen, has played well recently.

Emery has done a great job to keep this unbeaten run going but this is the first big club we have played since we lost our last PL game to Chelsea.
There is also more pressure on us being at home so it might be a game that hinges on a touch of brilliance or a decision by the spurs fan, who also happens to be referee, Mike Dean, that decides the game.

We need a win more than them, as they are three points ahead of us, and they would probably settle for a draw but because we will be going all out to win, it might play into their hands.

I hope I’m wrong but I think they are going to sneak a win, maybe with a dodgy refereeing decision, so I’ll go 0-1 Eriksen to score.

I genuinely think these cunts will score 2 or 3 goals.

4-3 to us

1 Like

Not posted on here in ages, but buzzing for this. Expect Unai will have the first team well drilled.

8 Likes

Blast from the mother fucking past

Welcome back dude

Really not fancying this one at all.

Haha I know man, forgot my password for ages!

We’ll have to have a pre-match link up at the Tavern soon with the rest of the OA boys.

1 Like

Spurs have won at the Emirates once in 14 years and that was in 2010 where we fucked a 2-0 lead.

Can’t see them winning at all.

Welcome back ArmaniaFlip lol

I think that was the name anyway haha. Hope you’re good bro!

Yesss lad, now that’s a real throwback! Staking on that acc paid for all my nights out at Uni haha.

I’m good man, congrats btw MR, saw the big day on Insta a while back.

Haha they were the legendary days bro. That account was a goldmine no doubt.

And thanks bro. I see you killing the boxing game too - if you ever have any London based fights let me know I’ll come down and show love. Any excuse to watch boxing for me

1 Like