Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

Will you not want to give your view if we lose or draw?

I remember when we beat Chelsea in the facup final and mertesacker started for the first time that season. Wild.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Stephen Fry has us down for a 0-2 defeat, the educated c*nt

am sorry but a defence with David Luiz in it isn’t going to get you top three.

From Lawrenson in his usual shit BBC predictions… in 5 of the 7 seasons that David Luiz has spent in England, he’s finished in the top three. And in the two seasons they didn’t finish in the top 3, David Luiz played just 10 and 20 league games, as he wasn’t first choice in those seasons.

2018/19 - 3rd
2017/18 - 5th
2016/17 - 1st
2013/14 - 3rd
2012/13 - 3rd
2011/12 - 6th (CL)
2010/11 - 2nd

5 Likes

Yeah but he isn’t gonna get you in the top 3 tho

Really good read this. Athleticers have you read it?

2 Likes

What system will we go with tomorrow? Part of this can bother me at times. I genuinely have no idea what sort of approach Unai will go with tomorrow.

I’d like to see Willock keep his spot in the team though.

Their defense is there for the taking. I stuck Aubameyang out of my FPL this week so he should bang a couple for us. You’re welcome chaps :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

You all have a fucking nickname now?!

2 Likes

Post it on here

@shamrockgooner and I would like to read it

No.

4 Likes

You’d think more chance of a back 3 now wouldn’t you ? Kola playing LB is a scary thought, absolute rubbish defender.

1 Like

Yeah I certainly wouldn’t be surprised to see us revert that way. I dread to imagine Kola being given the responsibility to nullify Son

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll see the return of the 3-5-2 formation.

Sokratis and Chambers at the back with Luiz playing the ball out from the middle is probably our best bet these days until Tierney and Bellerin are back.

1 Like

:henry2: :popcorn:

7 Likes

I hope your all enjoying this wonderful late summer weather.
Kind regards brother and sisters.

Really Spurs are all over the place . Tatically Poch has lost his mojo . A year of poor league form , sideway possession and a host of league defeats has left the faithful with little confidence.
His timid diamond , weak wingbacks , Sissoko Winks midfield will play into your hands and you should easily pick us off.
Our only hope is your shocking defense implodes but Poch may be too static to exploit that weakness.

Chas and Dave, Ben Stokes, lucky y fronts , Bill Nick socks , bobby davro dvd,
might be our secret weapon.

See you next year.
Arse 3 Cocks 1( sadly)
Best wishes

21 Likes

I’m probably the most confident I’ve been going into this match in a good 5 years and that really scares me…

5 Likes

Think Unai will go with:

Leno
AMN - Papa - Luiz - Kola
Guendouzi - Xhaka - Ceballos
Pepe - Auba - Miki

2 Likes

Xhaka and Mkhi bring nothing.

1 Like

That isn’t true at all, but they can certainly have days like that.

Frankly I think both of them perform better against good sides; a lot of their most head scratching moments don’t come in the biggest matches for me.

Mhikitayran for instance was sensational at Wembley in the last derby.