Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

Was tempted to head into town to watch this given I have an RDO tomorrow, but it’s 130am and the weather is poor so I’ll settle for the comfort of my lounge. My body will benefit from a weekend off the piss also.

Fucking praying we can get the win, hoping for a repeat of that aggressive performance we dished up against them at home last campaign. COYG.

But yet one of them definitely starts.

You Mike Tyson?

5 Likes

Just got round to reading this. Obviously already knew the basics of that story but still really interesting and pretty fecking hilarious.

Imagine that was the other way round though and happened in our lifetime – that Spurs moved their ground close to ours, took our fans and got a place in the top division instead of us despite being worse than us and having no rights to it what so ever. We’d be absolutely fuming! No wonder they’re bitter :smile:

On today, I thought the fear would set in by now. But it hasn’t. That means there is nothing to fear, we’re romping to an easy 3-0 victory :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Also, lol at this:

What a liar. They did sign strikers, they were just shit!

7 Likes

They have had a bit of luck against us in recent matches so although we will deserve to win I think they wil get an undeserved draw…
If yesterday was anything to go by, VAR is not picking up obvious decisions like it’s supposed to and recently spurs often have decisions go their way against us.
Both teams have had defensive problems this season and I don’t see this game any differently.

I’ll go for 2-2, Aubameyang and Lacazette for us and Kane and Son for them.

1 Like

I have a bad feeling about this game, think they’re going to win, a derby is a perfect bounce back from bad form type of game.

5:1 to Arsenal

1 Like
12 Likes

On another note… wtf :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Feck me im starting to feel the nerves. We have to destroy these cunts. There is no other option. Imagine a 2 week international break with a defeat against spuds :gabriel:

4 Likes

I’m only just starting to like football again. If we lose to the yids (are we allowed to say yids now?) and then I have to sit through a shitty interlull, I think that’ll be me.

Rugby World Cuo starts soon anyway so I need to fulfill my legal requirements as a NZer lol

1 Like

I actually think we could, but it’s rather a risky thought to have isn’t it? I’m potentially setting myself up for a big fall :bellcry:

Just don’t expect anything of Arsenal and you won’t be disapointed is my philosophy.

1 Like

I hate that this is last thing on a Sunday.

Fucking hurry up and start. We should hump these. But will we? We have Unai Emery, anything is possible.

Hmm I get you, but I semi prefer it.

Losing to Spurs on a Saturday at 12.30pm (as we have a few times in the recent past) ruins the entire weekend

1 Like

Tierney winning his local derby twice in one day? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He must not rate Llorente. To be fair Llorente is a poor man’s Giroud.

He left for Napoli

That’s a step up. I remember like 8-10 years ago Llorente was the next big thing. I was kind of salty he didn’t come to us.